ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Yep. Saw that. Don't let darthjones find out. The rage blastwave would be catastrophic.
He's probably on his way to Anovos right now.
With a sledgehammer ;)

LOL!!! I thought I heard my ears burning. Funny, the closest I got to going to Anovos was sitting outside where their P.O. Box is and watching for about 3 hours. No harm intended other than a litany of questions, all with correct vocabulary and punctuation (meaning that Anovos might not understand). But I got tired and was in between appointments that day. Had to leave.

Doesn't mean I won't be back in that area. One would have to watch the facility all day of course to expect seeing the desired bipedal protein package in action.

BUT - did not get that Kylo email. I guess they sent that email to everyone who did not already order it.

Now watch - I might be moving. And watch - try as I might, they might send it to the wrong address during the holiday season.

These things should require both ID and signature.

LOL!!! I thought I heard my ears burning. Funny, the closest I got to going to Anovos was sitting outside where their P.O. Box is and watching for about 3 hours. No harm intended other than a litany of questions, all with correct vocabulary and punctuation (meaning that Anovos might not understand). But I got tired and was in between appointments that day. Had to leave.

Doesn't mean I won't be back in that area. One would have to watch the facility all day of course to expect seeing the desired bipedal protein package in action.

BUT - did not get that Kylo email. I guess they sent that email to everyone who did not already order it.

Now watch - I might be moving. And watch - try as I might, they might send it to the wrong address during the holiday season.

Can’t you do a forwarding address to avoid any mishap? I guess that assuming they ever send anything.

I got the email since I didn’t order Kylo. I am more of a TK, if I ever get what I paid for from Anovos after all-this-time. My wife’s armor arrived from a well known maker of Phasma armor (zero anovos, zero waiting), so if Anovos totally fails to meet the ‘burden of accuracy’ for my long awaited TK this year, I know there are reputable makers ready to help me kit up in the new year.

Just received an email that efx will also have a Mandalorian helmet.

It will be interesting to see if either the efx or Anovos actually is shipped by the estimated timeframes and how they compare.

Just received an email that efx will also have a Mandalorian helmet.

It will be interesting to see if either the efx or Anovos actually is shipped by the estimated timeframes and how they compare.
As far as deliveries go, if it's anything like what I've heard about Disney's latest involvement in Anovos (specifically regarding Mandalorian merch); they will ship as expected.
As far as how they compare; yeah, that will be interesting.

It's a little surprising that both Anovos and efx will have basically the same helmet at similar price points at the same time. efx says their master patterns were made from the molds used to make the screen used helmets. Anovos used scanning. Probably alot will come down to the quality of the painting and finishing.

It's a little surprising that both Anovos and efx will have basically the same helmet at similar price points at the same time. efx says their master patterns were made from the molds used to make the screen used helmets. Anovos used scanning. Probably alot will come down to the quality of the painting and finishing.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they were in cahoots with each other since they practice similar business ethics.

Well eFx used to share booth space when Anogos first started so I am sure Brian taught them everything they know

It wouldn’t surprise me if they were in cahoots with each other since they practice similar business ethics.[/TD]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait... What? Really?!?! Beginning of November huh?
Go home Amazon... You're drunk.
Cheers, Steve

IMG_2543.PNG
IMG_2541.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_2542.PNG
    IMG_2542.PNG
    313.6 KB · Views: 115

You can contact all the delivery services and have them hold it for you at the facility. In fact, you should register with UPS and Fedex for that exact reason. You can set it up to notify you every step of the way, change the delivery, or have them hold it for you to pick up in person, require sig, etc.

And hey, Anovos - if you or your kids find yourselves smiling tomorrow, you can both **** off.
Well... not John. He's worked hard to keep the Trek side as unsullied by all the crap as he can. The sizers for the Picard "Darmok" jacket are in and they're gorgeous. The bomber jackets are also coming along. Everything's delayed, which winds him up something fierce,but he has no control over what the big bosses do, so he tries to mitigate the damage they've been blundering the company into. He has kept plugging along without doing anything rash, and I gotta give him credit for that.

As far as the Trek side is concerned I was pissed at Anovos for never coming through with the line of TNG Replicas they said they were going to do back in 2015 and then they just disappeared. I'm actually very thankful that they did disappear as I would most likely ordered some of them and based on what is happening with Star Wars I would still be waiting for them.

:rolleyes: Please ,:rolleyes: Johns not working THAT hard, two things RIGHT off the bat, the JJ Movie Jacket what 3 or 4 years now and a simple item as the hats from “Enterprise” a year and a half now. :rolleyes:

I am sure there are quite a few other thing as well :confused:

Well... not John. He's worked hard to keep the Trek side as unsullied by all the crap as he can. The sizers for the Picard "Darmok" jacket are in and they're gorgeous. The bomber jackets are also coming along. Everything's delayed, which winds him up something fierce,but he has no control over what the big bosses do, so he tries to mitigate the damage they've been blundering the company into. He has kept plugging along without doing anything rash, and I gotta give him credit for that.

As far as the Trek side is concerned I was pissed at Anovos for never coming through with the line of TNG Replicas they said they were going to do back in 2015 and then they just disappeared. I'm actually very thankful that they did disappear as I would most likely ordered some of them and based on what is happening with Star Wars I would still be waiting for them.
I'll ask John about that. I know from talking to him about that side of things in general that he indefinitely-postponed a lot of stuff when the company as a whole started running into trouble. He didn't want to commit to something and then have to push it back forever.
:rolleyes: Please ,:rolleyes: Johns not working THAT hard, two things RIGHT off the bat, the JJ Movie Jacket what 3 or 4 years now and a simple item as the hats from “Enterprise” a year and a half now. :rolleyes:

I am sure there are quite a few other thing as well :confused:
Yes. Everything that is in the pipeline was already when the Troubles started, and have ended up taking longer as he's had to fight for a share of a badly-strained R&D budget. Many things that he's wanted to do, he's had to put off -- hopefully not forever. He could be working harder, yes, but there's no money. He's doing what he can with what he's got.

The “Enterprise” hats have already been done, their is nothing to R & D about them, and yet here we are a year later with nothing to show but another delay into 2020 :rolleyes:

I get that you are trying to be helpful but all you are doing is further illustrating just how bad ALL situations are with them.

Regardless John should be posting here instead of you as your posts can be construed as second hand info at best or shilling for a criminally run Company at worst.

Also I would tread vey lightly with your posts

You may also be jeopardizing John with your posts as I am sure he as well has an NDA prohibiting him for discussing just these matters

I'll ask John about that. I know from talking to him about that side of things in general that he indefinitely-postponed a lot of stuff when the company as a whole started running into trouble. He didn't want to commit to something and then have to push it back forever.

Yes. Everything that is in the pipeline was already when the Troubles started, and have ended up taking longer as he's had to fight for a share of a badly-strained R&D budget. Many things that he's wanted to do, he's had to put off -- hopefully not forever. He could be working harder, yes, but there's no money. He's doing what he can with what he's got.

The “Enterprise” hats have already been done, their is nothing to R & D about them, and yet here we are a year later with nothing to show but another delay into 2020 :rolleyes:
Ah. Well. Since I gave no craps about anything Enterprise, I didn't know that, or ask about any Enterprise merch. I got no answer for that, then.
I get that you are trying to be helpful but all you are doing is further illustrating just how bad ALL situations are with them.

Regardless John should be posting here instead of you as your posts can be construed as second hand info at best or shilling for a criminally run Company at worst.

Also I would tread vey lightly with your posts

You may also be jeopardizing John with your posts as I am sure he as well has an NDA prohibiting him for discussing just these matters
Don't worry -- he doesn't tell me anything that needs to be kept hush-hush. The company in general is just kinda in info lockdown as habit now. There are reasons the people at ANOVOS that do have accounts here have gone quiet. Never setting out to shill or be an apologist. Just trying to inject the occasional bright spot when it appears. The Star Wars side is a **** show, not to put too fine a point on it, and we won't know for months yet whether they've managed to right that ship. The stuff that's starting to go out needs to not slack off, but, rather, increase. We'll see. The Trek side has also been hit hard, but stiff is also happening there and I wanted to share.

Bro, that entire Company is a **** show PERIOD!!!!! :D

The last update for the “Colonial Warrior Battle Jacket” from TOS “Battlestar Galactica” stated they were sure it was going to ship by June of 2019 and of course it did not with NO further updates.

I have a quite a few friends who wished now that they took my advice and did not order from them

Ah. Well. Since I gave no craps about anything Enterprise, I didn't know that, or ask about any Enterprise merch. I got no answer for that, then.

Don't worry -- he doesn't tell me anything that needs to be kept hush-hush. The company in general is just kinda in info lockdown as habit now. There are reasons the people at ANOVOS that do have accounts here have gone quiet. Never setting out to shill or be an apologist. Just trying to inject the occasional bright spot when it appears. The Star Wars side is a **** show, not to put too fine a point on it, and we won't know for months yet whether they've managed to right that ship. The stuff that's starting to go out needs to not slack off, but, rather, increase. We'll see. The Trek side has also been hit hard, but stiff is also happening there and I wanted to share.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back