ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Yep they had several anovos pieces available.... there was a couple that you could see their logoed tag on the interior. I’ll snap a pic as I will be there on the 16th as well.

Would love to see some pics. or your assessment of what is available. For Disney to give the go ahead on continued association is interesting in my opinion.

Especially after shutting them down at Launch Bay.

Yep they had several anovos pieces available.... there was a couple that you could see their logoed tag on the interior. I’ll snap a pic as I will be there on the 16th as well.

This is me just talking but..

From photos, I think I saw the Poe black leader helmet (as mentioned), FO Trooper helmet, FO armor, and Kylo Ren helmet. They could be other items. The more expensive items tend to be displayed in cases. I don’t think I saw anything in images that weren’t items that had been out awhile. For all we know, they could have been items the received in stock for some time and were put away till the GE opening.

I still believe that most costuming items hanging on racks and sitting on shelves as not associated with Anovos. I think any Anovos product there is just additional collectible offering and not a staple of what Disney has carefully planned for their merchandise. In short, I don’t think Disney has put themselves in a position that they need Anovos in order to have a full inventory. If they have it to sell, they will sell it, if not, no big deal.

good video taken by gabe3666 post 45 link below

I think that is in reference to when Launch Bay pulled most of their Anovos offerings because Launch Bay customers were not receiving product.

Was the launch bay selling items on a pre-order basis? That doesn't seem like something they do at the parks. It's been my experience they simply sell in stock items.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future!
Maybe just me, but I’d prefer is they started serving us in the present... :rolleyes:

In my case, not one peep since they emailed to “confirm” that I actually wanted a refund exactly one month ago. Maybe in the future! :)

(...and yes, I know it’s a standard boilerplate sentence. Trying to find humor in a humorless situation.)

Hello,
I have long hoped that ANOVOS would do what they continuously announced and promised over the years.
On several occasions, I have -almost- believed it was possible.
Now I am tired of the delays, communication and fake ads. I paid years ago for a few items and I have no idea when I'll get them (nor if I ever will).
So, I wrote to Walt Disney, just as some of you did. At least I got an answer within a few hours.
Let's see what comes next.

Hello,

Thank you for your email. It was forwarded to me as I help oversee the Anovos business relationship. First of all, I want to apologize for the experience you have had with Anovos and the delay you have encountered with your costume purchase. I have escalated your email to Anovos for immediate review and response.
Please know, at the Walt Disney Company, we take customer service very seriously and the delay you have encountered with this company does not live up to our standards. If you do not receive an update on your purchase, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.
Kindest regards,
Jessica S.
Coordinator, Lucasfilm Licensing, Hardlines

Hello,
I have long hoped that ANOVOS would do what they continuously announced and promised over the years.
Now I am tired of the delays, communication and fake ads. I paid years ago for a few items and I have no idea when I'll get them (nor if I ever will).
So, I wrote to Walt Disney, just as some of you did. At least I got an answer within a few hours.

Can you please post the email you used here....I think everyone of us should do the same....or, maybe everyone has except me lol! In that case, I need the email [emoji23][emoji23]

Hello,
Now this feels like progress!

Filed Today:

IMG_0145.jpg

I'm so glad I managed to get out when I had the opportunity. It's a shame because they offered what largley hasn't been offered and 90% of the time it was of quality!

Hello,
I got the same response to my complaint.

good video taken by gabe3666 post 45 link below

He does amazing videos

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back