ANH green belt lights found.

Darth Phaeton

What do you guys think? :D

ANHLAMP2.JPG

ANHLAMP1.JPG

ANHLAMP3.JPG

I mounted it on a piece of cardboard, for better pics.

x1m4oj.jpg

x1m4qu.jpg

Notice the edge on the bottom, and the texture.

Dan

Great find. Do the number of rows/columns match? There's the question of whether the originals have a flat top to the prongs or what looks like a pyramidal top...

EDIT: looks like the ones you found are more rectangular...fewer columns...from an initial look-see

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SithLord @ May 2 2006, 02:59 PM) [snapback]1236941[/snapback]</div>
EDIT: looks like the ones you found are more rectangular...fewer columns...from an initial look-see
[/b]

The ANH belt lights ARE rectangular, and not square, and from the initial count of the colum, they match perfectly :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Flan @ May 2 2006, 02:58 PM) [snapback]1236938[/snapback]</div>
Nice Find. Where can you get them?

Flan
[/b]

They are from a local Radio repair shop here in Denmark.

Dan

I meant the originals are less rectangular...the ones you found are
5 columns x 7 rows....too few rows and too few columns sorry to say...wish these were the exact ones...but they are nevertheless very close and would be much better examples to use than what has been available over the last few years...

T

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SithLord @ May 2 2006, 05:15 PM) [snapback]1237002[/snapback]</div>
I meant the originals are less rectangular...the ones you found are
5 columns x 7 rows....too few rows and too few columns sorry to say...wish these were the exact ones...but they are nevertheless very close and would be much better examples to use than what has been available over the last few years...

T
[/b]

Cool enough, but what are the correct number of rows, ans colums??
Photo evidence please.

Dan do you know if they are the same as the above listed pic? That belt belongs to TK-4140, which was listed in the JY recently, and they seem to match pretty well with the originals?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lambotour @ May 2 2006, 05:26 PM) [snapback]1237005[/snapback]</div>

Dan do you know if they are the same as the above listed pic? That belt belongs to TK-4140, which was listed in the JY recently, and they seem to match pretty well with the originals?
[/b]

They lights on the ones on TK-4140, have no bottom edge, but seems fairly close.

Dan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Phaeton @ May 2 2006, 01:22 PM) [snapback]1237004[/snapback]</div>
Photo evidence please.
[/b]

If I can find a commonly seen image of the boxes I'll enlarge and post it...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SithLord @ May 2 2006, 05:29 PM) [snapback]1237008[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Phaeton @ May 2 2006, 01:22 PM) [snapback]1237004[/snapback]
Photo evidence please.
[/b]

If I can find a commonly seen image of the boxes I'll enlarge and post it...
[/b][/quote]

Only bother if it's clear, not those fuzzy ones that keeps popping up. I tired of that kind of "evidence"
No offence.

Dan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SithLord @ May 2 2006, 05:46 PM) [snapback]1237013[/snapback]</div>
Well if you are tired of that kind of evidence find your own...I'm not interested in showing clear photos here with that kind of attitude...
[/b]

Well, thats up to you, but I think that this is the case EVERY time somebody needs to challange anything.
No offence, but I don't think that you have any clear pics to show. Maybe I'm just asking to much, but all of this fuzzy evidence is just jack. this is a general statement, and not aimed at you specificly SL.

I try to give something back to the forum, with this. telling about my findings that is, and several people can testifie that I seldom do something for my own gain, and thats why I react to these kinds of statements.
So in short. If you don't intend to contribute to the forum, and help out people with what you got, well then keep it to yourself, so you don't stir up things.

Dan...your pix aren't showing up...is this claim based on this pic?

vaderbeltSW4_2.jpg

They do look more square to me rather than rectangular based on this pic...kinda hard to tell.
Perhaps this can be blown up and scaled/measured by someone?

Well often my hands are tied because I'm not at liberty to share every photo I am entrusted with. Which means I can't give out the row/column count...but I CAN mention that on yours it's not the right number and help out by getting an enlargement of an image I CAN share....like I said the one shown by Lambotour is close but I need to double check that...the fact I bring up the row/column count is not helping? I am trying to help...

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back