American Guns on Discovery

Is this show coming back? I see a bunch of reruns on tonight and a lot of times that means the show is going to start airing new episodes.

I dig this show and Sons of Guns.

Does anyone know how on Sons of Guns he can buy new full auto stuff? I thought you could only buy class 3 weapons that were built before 86.

Does anyone know how on Sons of Guns he can buy new full auto stuff? I thought you could only buy class 3 weapons that were built before 86.

Just a guess but I'm going to assume that he's got a Class 2 SOT and holds a Type 10 FFL which would allow him to manufacture Class 3 weapons.

A Class 2 SOT can make machine guns for research and development
purposes, or for sale to dealers as samples, or for sale to
government entities.

Also, Stephanie Hayden all the way.
184317_143819592349600_129541613777398_308642_1656247_n.jpg

Last edited:
Well, get this... Will Hayden lost his FFL years ago due to violations - before the show went into production - and they were operating under Vince's FFL :confused

Sons of Guns loses FFL | Gun Nuts Media

And now that Vince has left they're using one of the other employee's FFL. Pretty interesting what goes on behind the scenes that nobody is aware of.

As for Gunsmoke, they're in the same city where I grew up - not too far from my parents' house, actually. When I went home for Christmas to see my family, my brother and I dropped by the store to check it out. It amazes me how the places you see on TV or in film always seem a lot smaller in person. And it's also kind of odd to see the people that you're familiar with on screen in the flesh - it's just weird.

Anyway, in the section of the store where they have the TV show swag for sale, I noticed several B&W 8 x 10 "cheesecake" photos of the daughter. OK, I guess they *were* fairly (barely?) tasteful, but she was definitely displaying all of her "assets" (and lots of skin). I kinda' found it a tad bit disturbing that they would "use" their daughter in that way (yes, even though I am sure that she was more than willing to do it). Particularly if she is in fact still underage. Does anyone know for sure how old she is?

Her parents are not "whoring her out". If you watch the show, it's pretty clear they are a close knit family that care for each other.

There was a marathon of the show on Discovery today, I caught a few episodes I missed. But I have not seen any kind of commercials for when the show is coming back with new episodes.

I am not really a fan of guns, but I find that I am a bit captivated by the show. I always like to see good workmanship, when there is.

I have not seen many episodes of American Guns, but from what little I have seen, I prefer it to Sons of Guns.

I know it is very tough to guess the true nature of a person based on their Reality TV persona, but to me, Will Hayden of Sons of Guns, comes across a bit slimy (much the same way as Rick Harrison of Pawn Stars seems to me) while Rich Wyatt of American Guns seems to be everything I think of and am proud of when I think of an "All-American" kind of guy. Now, I could be COMPLETELY wrong about it, but that is the impression I get when I watch those shows.

The only thing I don't much care for about American Guns is the way Paige is handled. I understand why, but I don't like it.

Her parents are not "whoring her out". If you watch the show, it's pretty clear they are a close knit family that care for each other.

From the official pictures of the show, and from what others have described as officially available for sale, they seem to be exploiting their under age daughter's sexuality in order to make money.

attachment.php

I question the character of any father who allows and encourages his underage daughter to dress like this so he can make some money.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back