All Steel Pulse Rifle

Matsuo is the man to talk to about an all steel pulse rifle. IMO

Small Edit. all metal pulse rifle. shrouds would be aluminum I believe.

Last edited:
Well, I seem to have annoyed the seller with too many questions. He was asking for all payment up front and so I was trying to understand what his experience was and where he was located because that's a lot of money to send to a stranger on the internet. I obviously won't be pursuing this.

*edit*
He basically told me not to bother placing the order because I had too many questions.

Last edited:
Well, I seem to have annoyed the seller with too many questions. He was asking for all payment up front and so I was trying to understand what his experience was and where he was located because that's a lot of money to send to a stranger on the internet. I obviously won't be pursuing this.

*edit*
He basically told me not to bother placing the order because I had too many questions.

Red flags all around.

This line is a flag for me; 'This item requires an extended wait time please inquire'.

What are the photos of? I guess they're not what you're going to get. For that price you should have product on hand.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Buyer Beware. Yeah...the red flags are flying. The advertisement sentence structure, wording and photos have a familiar sound and look to it. There is or was a scammer lurking around who had similar ads on ebay and he also had a short fuse when asked questions. Could be the same scammer. Can't remember his name or details but there was extensive info on that seller on theRPF over the years. I wonder if it is the same person at the bonanza website. :confused Be cautious....... especially with stuff that is quite expensive.

Unfortunately there will always be someone with more money than sense and will go for a scam like this.

This would explain the odd correspondence I had with him. I contacted him in June to ask if he had the rifle in stock and he said no there was build time. I wasn't ready to order so he said to contact him whenever I wanted to order (basically saying not to place the order through the website). Then I didn't write again until last week because I saw the price go up (it was 9,999 back in June) and I asked him to confirm the price change. He said materials were hard to find so he had to raise the price, but he offered me the original lower price if I PayPal-ed him all the money now. He made a big deal about how it had to be a "friend" payment or a gift payment through PayPal because he didn't want to get hit with all the merchant fees. He sent a random yahoo email for the payment. That was obviously a red flag so I asked him questions about where he is and if he can send me better contact information. He then made a big deal about how the rifle takes a long time to build and he's had bad experiences with customers who hound him for updates, I guess that was his excuse not to give me better contact info. I then explained that it was a lot of money to send a stranger over the internet and I asked if was active on any prop builder forums (as a way to check references), at which point he said let's just forget it because I'd been dragging this on for weeks and weeks and he was getting upset. He told me not to contact him again.

After all that, he contacted me again to ask if I wanted to pay by "non friend payment" or send a money order. At that point I said I was no longer interested and he then called me a troll and said he was blocking me.

I'm surprised he didn't ask me to send money to Nigeria......

This would explain the odd correspondence I had with him. I contacted him in June to ask if he had the rifle in stock and he said no there was build time. I wasn't ready to order so he said to contact him whenever I wanted to order (basically saying not to place the order through the website). Then I didn't write again until last week because I saw the price go up (it was 9,999 back in June) and I asked him to confirm the price change. He said materials were hard to find so he had to raise the price, but he offered me the original lower price if I PayPal-ed him all the money now. He made a big deal about how it had to be a "friend" payment or a gift payment through PayPal because he didn't want to get hit with all the merchant fees. He sent a random yahoo email for the payment. That was obviously a red flag so I asked him questions about where he is and if he can send me better contact information. He then made a big deal about how the rifle takes a long time to build and he's had bad experiences with customers who hound him for updates, I guess that was his excuse not to give me better contact info. I then explained that it was a lot of money to send a stranger over the internet and I asked if was active on any prop builder forums (as a way to check references), at which point he said let's just forget it because I'd been dragging this on for weeks and weeks and he was getting upset. He told me not to contact him again.

After all that, he contacted me again to ask if I wanted to pay by "non friend payment" or send a money order. At that point I said I was no longer interested and he then called me a troll and said he was blocking me.

I'm surprised he didn't ask me to send money to Nigeria......

Classic Mario. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Worlds' only.......... I know of at least 2 including mine. I forgot his name, but the second I saw his description my brain recognized his bloating.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back