Aliens diorama WIP *Complete*

Re: Aliens diorama WIP

Thank you so much guys! I did take some liberty in creating a couple of things because I either couldn’t make out details from the movie or just don’t have the skill yet to build more complex looking devices. Plus I’m on a budget so I used available material that I have around. I’m always keeping an eye out for tiny interesting looking plastic pieces. Chris, it sounds like you and your dad are putting together something incredible. Those pyramid tiles must be a lot of work.

Very nice,kudos. For my own personal taste I would dirty the floor up some more and possible lay down some dirt/mud tracks from where it drove in.

Thank you. I had thought about the tire tracks but didn't want to take a chance and mess things up. I might go back one day and dirty up the floor more though.

I'm trying to upload more photos but the internet connection at my work is acting up today. I'll post more later.

Looks good Randy maybe some shots with the lights dim and the headlights coming from the APC and the light from the structure you built would be cool and scary, WATCH OUT A XENOMORPH IS COMING! Lol.

Here’s the diorama in its case. The case is actually a wine bottle case I picked up at Michael’s Craft and got it during one of their sales so it was only about $12.00. I had gotten this quite a while back and designed the diorama with the cases dimensions in mind. Otherwise, I’m sure I would have build a much bigger diorama.

Thats what I'm talking about Willis! Lol, that looks awesome Randy I may do my first dio after I finish molding my APC kit never done one before see you have inspired great job.

Thank you so much guys. I really appreciate the kind words. Here are some other pictures. I had cut out the screens on the kit and replaced them with window screen mesh and build little boxes filled with greebles inside them. I tried to take some close-up shots so you can see them.

I’ll wrap this up showing where the battery and switch is kept and my dog, Otto wondering what I’m doing.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back