Alien Incinerator 3D printed (WIP)

hotpretzel

Hey there,

Just plopping down my version of the ALIEN Incinerator (Not a flamethrower). It's still a work in progress. I (When I have the time.) am actively improving it and hope to add some audio\visual effects to it one day. Also, it's available here for download: Nostromo Incinerator Unit from ALIEN (1979) by hotpretzel

I hope this might help someone who might be interested in building their own.

Many thanks,
HP

Attachments

• IMG_1179.jpg
    IMG_1179.jpg
    467.9 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_1181.jpg
    IMG_1181.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 207
  • Nostromo_Incinerator_Unit v140.jpg
    Nostromo_Incinerator_Unit v140.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 222
  • Nostromo_Incinerator_Unit v141.jpg
    Nostromo_Incinerator_Unit v141.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 212
  • Nostromo_Incinerator_Unit_Right.jpg
    Nostromo_Incinerator_Unit_Right.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 198
Very nice!! I was always wondering why anybody hadn't tackled that baby in the 3-D world. Eager to see your next update (y)
Thank you so much! I have put in little touches like real threads on the pony fuel tanks and knobs that you can screw on\off, working triggers and a moveable propane valve knob you can open or close using an encoder\pot. More to come, next step is to glue on all the tiny bits lol.

love all the effort you put in. i've had these files downloaded for a while now, i just haven't gotten around to actually printing them yet! too many projects!
Thank you so much for your kind words. Download a fresh copy if you like, as I have made some improvements. :) Same, so many projects to complete LOL oh my!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back