I thought I'd share my adventure:
I didn't have a casting of the head lamp to complete my helmet.
I tried printing out your head lamp file on my new Mono X. It's my first 3D printer and I'm just learning how to use it.
It printed pretty well, but I had some de-laminations on the last couple inches of the opening.
So I did a little chopping of the file, and just printed a new end piece to glue on.
It came out great, however I made a mistake with inches versus centimeters, so I had to print it again bigger.
So my work on this suit is done now...I wanted to get everything modelled and printable and actually build a helmet from scratch. Good luck to anyone wanting to make the full suit...I imagine the soft parts are just as intricate and fiddly.
Both the helmets and backpack are now sold but here's a few more pics of the classic helmet...I love it even more now than I did;