Alien Armour

caveman1

I have been thinking about doing some armour and my friend and I was talking if the Preds love to bug hunt so much much why do none of them make armour from the aliens. Then there would be no worry about the acid blood. I am trying to come up with a killer set of armour based on this.

working on some drawings just trying to make it look like more then just shiny black armour.

You need to post the drawings in the hunters art/drawing section. As for this topic, it's useless w/o you actually having done anything, the same goes for your spear topic as well. Go fresh up on some of the forum rules, rules are on the home page in a topic at the top I believe. :(

There's this Predator from the AVP omnibus. I was thinking about doing this guy's armor, i like it but you could do it to or maybe take a few ideas from it. :)
His name is Broken Tusk

FFMTL10GEVZW8Q9.jpg

FUQVVOPGEVZW8QA.jpg

Kindaaaa like this stuff???? :)

they are in the process of being repainted. I want them shiney as well. maybe thhese will help you get further inspiration. They were made by Dakath.

*resized* are we all happy now?

155l836.jpg

2w33jhw.jpg

nntsm0.jpg

You could use the shoulder pouldrons as the knee pieces also the xenomorph face design is awesome! Love the design.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back