Airsoft E11 stormtrooper blaster

Half Cocked

Hi guys, this is my first prop build.

I decided that it was useless if it didn't work.

Big shout to Jon Davies for his help... and the smug face I can pull to him that I have a blaster that actually goes pew pew...

Before anyone tears it apart, some of the details are not screen accurate- This is either because A. I think it made a better looking piece or B. It has still got to work as a fully functioning airsoft gun.

Base is an S&T steel sterling AEG. DBS props supplied a steel scope rail and counter bracket, very good quality resin M38 scope and counter box, and the T tracks.

The scope has been modified to have a glass lens with reticle detailing, with an LED light inside, with a hidden, but accessible battery and switch.

IMG_0040[1].JPG

The magazine, after some research, is as short as I was willing to cut it down and still be able to use it. A mock up can always be used for display anyway.

It does, however, have a UV light projecting onto the BBs in the feeding tube of the magazine, which gives tracer BBs the glowing effect- So madbull red tracer BBs give a brilliant, almost uncanny laser effect.

IMG_0042[1].JPG

The last thing to do was paint detailing, highlighting screws and giving the front of the scope a purple colour shift wash effect. Then a weathering, which I may or may not do a little more to, but it's a personal thing.

IMG_0043[1].JPG

I also have a generic DL-44 build going on made from a full metal Tercel Gas Blowback M712 (No-one makes an airsoft C96), and a moscart launcher Jawa Blaster (pictured) that will be resin, as I refuse to chop up a £600 replica SMLE

IMG_0046[1].JPG

Then it's on the hunt for some decent Scout armour.

I have an understanding girlfriend...

Dooo iiiit... Doooo iiiiiiit Nooooooooooowwwww! :)

If you are gonna get a sterling, make sure it's the beta or the smart team. The action one is front wired, and the mag would be an absolute bitch to shorten.

PM sent!

This looks fantastic, I just picked up a S&T Sterling SMG and am looking to do something very similar. Is DBS props somewhere here in the forums? I haven't had any luck in trying to google them!

Where did you get the tank scope, counter, curled wires, t-track and especially the power cylinders? Does it have sound? If so, what did you use? I may use a board from and old blaster toy or go the more expensive way with a Plecterlabs Blaster Sound Core Board. Where did you mount the LED's? Do you have a link to the red ammo you mentioned?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back