Unlimited Run Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ID Cards - Still Available - Same Low Price

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ID Cards

I can't guarantee it, but you'd probably get it by Christmas.
I could get it out within 24 hrs. :)

That sounds good enough :)
How long does it usually take to arrive after shipped? I'll pay for faster tracking and shipping, if it's not too much.
I'd prefer it come in a week. I was hoping to put it with a badge for my father. He likes the show.
Heck, I'll probably get one for myself, after the holidays haha

I plan on getting a few more for family members in California. Once I get their individual info for each ID Card along with their photos. I love my set they look cool! Thanks.

Oh okay. That's perfect.
Just sent payment and emailed you the info and picture. It will be from Jason@rk.net
It's high resolution with a gray background and already the right framing, I believe
So it's easier and less time for you :)
Thanks!

Last edited:

Thanks Guys!
JKRIB and Captain France - your cards are finished and will go in the mail today!

I live in Minnesota. Do you think you could get a Steve Rogers one to me by Christmas?

It was perfect - no trimming necessary. :)
JKRIB_Custom.jpg

That looks perfect! He's gonna love it. Thanks so much again. I'll have to get one for myself, later on! :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back