Limited Run Star Trek - Edith Keeler Prop Newspapers - The City on the Edge of Forever

I just purchased this set through Etsy, along with the Dixon Hill cards. Curious though, the eBay version of the listing is described a little different. It looks like in addition to the STIV paper, there are two sets of the Keeler papers in the eBay version. Is this different than the Etsy offering?

I just purchased this set through Etsy, along with the Dixon Hill cards. Curious though, the eBay version of the listing is described a little different. It looks like in addition to the STIV paper, there are two sets of the Keeler papers in the eBay version. Is this different than the Etsy offering?
I had intended to update both the Etsy and eBay listings at the end of 2022 to remove the extra set, but I forgot to change both of them due to some rough things that I've been going through over the last few months. Thanks for letting me know about that. I'll send you an extra set with the order.

I had intended to update both the Etsy and eBay listings at the end of 2022 to remove the extra set, but I forgot to change both of them due to some rough things that I've been going through over the last few months. Thanks for letting me know about that. I'll send you an extra set with the order.
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I appreciate the consideration with the extra set, thanks!

Still available! $24.99 + shipping.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back