Unlimited Run Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ID Cards - Still Available - Same Low Price

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Reel Fakes

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ID Cards

I can't guarantee it, but you'd probably get it by Christmas.
I could get it out within 24 hrs. :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JKRIB

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That sounds good enough :)
How long does it usually take to arrive after shipped? I'll pay for faster tracking and shipping, if it's not too much.
I'd prefer it come in a week. I was hoping to put it with a badge for my father. He likes the show.
Heck, I'll probably get one for myself, after the holidays haha

enterprise0216

I plan on getting a few more for family members in California. Once I get their individual info for each ID Card along with their photos. I love my set they look cool! Thanks.

Reel Fakes

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi JKRIB - I send them out first class mail, so 3-5 business days :)

JKRIB

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Oh okay. That's perfect.
Just sent payment and emailed you the info and picture. It will be from Jason@rk.net
It's high resolution with a gray background and already the right framing, I believe
So it's easier and less time for you :)
Thanks!

Last edited:

Reel Fakes

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks Guys!
JKRIB and Captain France - your cards are finished and will go in the mail today!

Bogleo

I live in Minnesota. Do you think you could get a Steve Rogers one to me by Christmas?

JKRIB

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks Guys!
JKRIB and Captain France - your cards are finished and will go in the mail today!
Thank you again! How did the picture I made fit on the card? Did you have to trim anything?

JKRIB

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That looks perfect! He's gonna love it. Thanks so much again. I'll have to get one for myself, later on! :)

Reel Fakes

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks! Glad you like it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perniciousp

Only $15?! That's a bargain. I'll definitely grab one soon! Just got to get a good picture!