Advice requested-MR Enterprise

The one I have has some sort of issue with the connection between the ship and the base. It will stay on for a little while and then it shuts off and I need to lift it off and re-seat it :confused. I think the problem is in the connection in the ship with no way to get too it. Also my nacelles have the oil in the frosting issues.

I am a Trek fan and like the model but it has been a huge quality disappointment for the price. :angry

Get a voltmeter and measure the voltage on the plug, make sure it isn't the plug that is intermittant.

I do recall an issue with spinning the ship on the stand that could cause the internal mechanics to fail in regard to the socket.

Someone had pulled the deflector off and shown the problem.

Any idea where that thread is?

I think it was here on this forum, I tried looking but to no avail.

Basically it showed the socket inside was not properly secured on that particularly model and would turn if you turned the ship on the stand. Which we are prone to do to look at it from different angles.

I Love mine I got 1 of the 250 sig. Looks Awesome!!!!!

Nice case you have for it .

My understanding from the now closed MR forum the new ones were built at the same factory as the original run . Hopefully they did a better job the second time around on QC .

It's a beautiful piece. Love mine too!

BigE5.jpg

I actually was affraid to get one of the originals.. I had a friend that had to send one back.. plus I saw alot of complaints on the forums here that had me concerned..

But I recently took the plunge on a 2nd edition a few weeks ago..
The one I received is perfect.. I was in awe of the damn thing and still am..

All the seems are perfect,.,. The panel lines are prefect.. Even the gap at the impulse engines is really nice on mine..

All in all.. 10 out of 10.. I like this model as much or more than my EFX Xwing (which I LOVE) and also like it better than my MR Falcon. This may change in the long run.. But for right now, I just cant get over how perfect mine is, and how the damn thing just comes alive when you switch it on.:thumbsup

Last edited:
I have some MR Prototype Pics showing the Motors and Wiring Harnesses Archived. I will try and get the OK to Post them if not I will PM you.

My birthday gift. The lighting effects are absolutely sensational.

I picked this up from redfordfilms for $899 shipped, which is a dang good price.

I can't remember the last time I was so happy with any collectible. Once you turn this baby on, it is such a joy to see.

E1.jpg

E2.jpg

E3.jpg

E5.jpg

Edark2.jpg

Edark3.jpg

Ewarp.jpg

GAH! It's some kind of space warp! We're being hurled billions of light years into the unknown! Oh, Scotty, do something. :cry

Ewarp.jpg

LOL! I had a lot of fun messing with the exposure and zoom. I was trying (and failing :lol) to achieve an effect like this:

60086617.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back