Adam Savage's Sankara Stones are Missing!

Absolutely horrendous that someone would even think to steal from a guy like Adam.

I sincerely hope it was just misplaced and it turns up, but if it was indeed stolen I'll definitely keep an eye out for the scumnag if he/she tries to sell it.

This sucks... I think this has gone the way of Ernie Hudson's gb2 jumpsuit... Keep an eye out on the prop black market

sorry to hear Adam, hope they bust this sucker and they don't go lightly on him

Really? And probably a fellow collector in the community? Are these prop parties closed to only a select group? I hope they can track these down.

It wasn't really a prop party per se. It was tested.com's SDCC party, which was open to their premium members and the general public from what I understand. Adam had a lot of his stuff on display there as he did last year.

Just out of curiousity: is there more info about the origins of these stones? Did Adam made them himself, or did they come from a run here or on the COW? Are they production mad?

Just out of curiousity: is there more info about the origins of these stones? Did Adam made them himself, or did they come from a run here or on the COW? Are they production mad?

From the alternate picture Adam posted it looks like stones from on of Azuma's run a few years ago.
If they are, it's going to be very hard to track them on the secondary market.

Wow this is really crappy!! Adam was gracious enough to throw a party, invite everyone, and show off some of his props, and this is how the favor was returned. Sorry Adam, I hope they are found soon.

Last edited:
If it wasn't just a mistake/misunderstanding (doubtful) maybe when caught, this guy should have his likeness built in
3d and dumped on the modding community to import into fallout so we can hit him with mini-nukes to our hearts content?
Just a thought. One, two, Five...

I can't see how this could be a mistake / misunderstanding... If it are Azuma stones, then indeed it would be not that easy to track them, since there are quite a few of these out there... But all of them are a bit different, off course. Adam posted some pretty good pictures of his. There won't be a set that is exactly like that one, so in theorie it is tracable if these are sold somewhere...

I'm keeping an eye out on eBay, you never know this thief was stupid enough to steal them, he may be dumb enough to try and sell it on eBay

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back