Limited Run Accurate RotJ Force Pike - Weapon of the Emperor's Royal Guard

Hi Tom - thinking of going for #5 if no one wants it! Can you send me an invoice? I'm in Ireland, so shipping would be higher.

It's too late I'm afraid, but I don't think I'd have been happy sending out #5 anyway, it wasn't good enough :)

Been watching inbox, but haven’t seen a request for final? Did I miss something? Send me a PM if you are ready for the final. I know I sent the payments for 2 pikes (deposits back in January)

Yes, you must have missed my posts about the finish not being good enough and them being sent back to be fixed :)

It's too late I'm afraid, but I don't think I'd have been happy sending out #5 anyway, it wasn't good enough :)

Yes, you must have missed my posts about the finish not being good enough and them being sent back to be fixed :)

Ah, not to worry! I'll be happy when you're happy. Cheers, Tom!

Hi everyone, it's not much of an update, but I got in contact with Tom via Facebook (through his The Proplicator page) to ask about the pike progress. He got back to me saying that there's:
No news yet unfortunately but [that he] should be hearing something soon

At least we know he hasn't disappeared off the face of the planet in the last six weeks ;).

Screenshot_20190416-150040.png

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been on in a while, I guess the new site isn't sending out email notifications like before?

No, I'm not disappearing, just haven't had anything worth sharing on the progress of the pikes. I can also be contacted through my Proplicator facebook page or reached by email on tom at proplicator dot com :)

As a couple of you seem concerned here's everything going on since the pikes were shipped back to be refinished:
The factory refinished some pieces (polished the black away from where it had overlapped onto the silver) and then tried to ship them to me without other finish errors corrected (black having been polished away on some corners), obviously I insisted they correct all of the finish issues. They then came back to me and said ok we've re-anodized them but the surface quality isn't as good as before. Obviously that's not acceptable either so now they are fixing the surfaces where they can and remaking the piece where they cannot.

Hi Tom, hi all.
In what way will we be noticed about the remaining payment?RPF-PM, PayPal-Notice, direct e-mail?
Just so I can keep my eyes peeled and don't miss anything in my spam-folder etc.

Thank you so much for all the effort!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back