Limited Run Accurate RotJ Force Pike - Weapon of the Emperor's Royal Guard

Tom, thank you for the video. These are truly amazing pieces. That rasp makes me giddy lol. Pike 4 looks good to me. Send me an invoice whenever you're ready.

#8 still available?

No, claimed by Johnnyb I'm afraid, the list is in my previous post but here it is again:

roygilsing - Pike 1
can-tala mclaren - Pike 2
FacelessM - Pike 3
Keller - Pike 4
glottis - Pike 6
Johnnyb - Pike 8
DylsNyls - Pike 7

Update for those on the ASAP list, invoices have now been sent out to you 7, once they are paid I can ship out the early pikes :D

Hi Tom - thinking of going for #5 if no one wants it! Can you send me an invoice? I'm in Ireland, so shipping would be higher.

Been watching inbox, but haven’t seen a request for final? Did I miss something? Send me a PM if you are ready for the final. I know I sent the payments for 2 pikes (deposits back in January)

Hey everyone, got my pike today. Pike #4. Even knowing where the "imperfections" were I had a hard time finding them. You're being too hard on yourself Tom. This is a work of art.

I have a troop this weekend where I'll be wearing my Royal Guard. Pictures soon.

Boy I need one of these! First post I know, but I've been searching for an accurate FP for my 501st Royal Guard build. I'm willing to accept a blem.
Thanks much!
Chris

My bad, I was confused, I didn’t realize these were the 8 that were “not perfect”. So I u derstand now, you didn’t send out the invoice to me because you are waiting for them to be redone, or fixed. Sorry for my confusion. Just pm me and invoice me when you need my money for the 2 pikes. Thank you, Tom

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back