Limited Run Accurate RotJ Force Pike - Weapon of the Emperor's Royal Guard

Thanks for the quick responses guys!

Option one. I'm totally fine with another $25 to switch to a shop that isn't going to jerk you around like that.
they should lose your business

$25 is fine. Sounds like the newer shop might have a better idea of what they are doing, anyway.

These are some valid points I hadn't thought of. Still waiting on a few replies but I think we have our answer :)

I'm interested if it's not too late to sign up.

It's not too late :D

I'm in, and I've sent the deposit through for two pikes (one for me and one for my brother). Can't wait to see these come to life! PayPal transaction ID is 25A98982LB009764W.

I've received answers from most of those on the list about our two options to proceed and nobody has stated any issue with the final pre-order price of $225 so I have decided to set that and move forward.

The new factory have all the drawings, have been paid their deposit and are currently working on the prototype! :D

When they've made that they will ship it to me and I will examine it to make sure everything is as it should be and notify them of any changes they need to make to begin the production run.

When I have the prototype in hand I will take some pictures so we can all get a good look at how the final product will end up. I'll probably leave pre-orders open for a few days after the prototype pics are up and then pre-orders will close. Any remaining pikes not spoken for with a deposit paid during pre-orders will be available for $275 each.

Thanks for all your support so far guys, hope you're as excited as I am to see these come to life! :D

Sorry I just now saw that you decided to go with the new shop. Does that mean you need the extra $25 from us at this point? Just want to make sure you're not in a bind. Any updates?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back