Accurate Darth Vader Helmet STL?

so yesterday was my birthday and for it i decided to try on my suit with the helmet i made months back i still have to get everything right but let me know what you guys think
1601316716938.png

so i'm thinking on starting on the mask tomorrow but i have a question and i know this might be someplace else but WHAT PAINT DO I USE i mean really i been trying to find just one common type and there's nothing they say go with this or with that just give me a straight answer

I really suggest using duplicolor can paints if you're located in the US. there really is no definitive answer but I like flat universal black with a gunmetal and gloss clearcoat for esb and rotj builds

so i'm trying to clean the nozzle the cold pull works a bit but it's bad so i saw a video where if i let the nozzle sit in fingernail polish remover 100% acetone it might dissolve the blockage just enough to where i can remove it so fingers crossed

so yesterday was my birthday and for it i decided to try on my suit with the helmet i made months back i still have to get everything right but let me know what you guys think View attachment 1353458
so cool like it a lot , happy Bday
here are some chest box and belt boxes , let me know what you think
Darth Vader Chest box belt box Armor Return of the jedi STL | Etsy
Darth Vader Chest box belt box Armor ANH STL file for 3d | Etsy
Darth Vader Chest box belt box Armor ESB STL file for 3d | Etsy
thanks

IT'S PRINTING put the nozzle back on last night and i started on the mask at 11:03 am and it's printing if it stays like that for 48 hours 'that's when it stops everytime' then the blockage is gone

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back