Accurate Darth Vader Helmet STL?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Frogfreak

Sr Member
i looked it up it looks a bit too dark
I don't know.

SS3000, used it on his fantastic rubies vader mod:

(SS3000, I hope you doing mind me using you as an example.)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SPYHUNTER705

ok i was wrong it's gonna be done tomorrow maybe later tonight i figured its doing 1% every 2/3 hours and it's at 94% about to finish the chin vent

SPYHUNTER705

so i've never seen this site before but someone is selling a rebels vader helmet already made for 60$$$ used to be 175$$$$ with some work it might turn out petty good if anyone wants it
1603596555214.png
mercari darth vader rebels helmet here's the link for it

SPYHUNTER705

so it's done got finished 43 minutes ago and i have a bit of work ahead but i think i can make it look awesome
1603649349062.png
and before anyone asks i don't know what happened with the mouth area but i think i can fix it i hope

SPYHUNTER705

i was kinda bored today so i got my anh mask and put it next to the esb wip mask and there's some differences with them
1603914946650.png
and yes i know they were different between films but just look how THICK the mask is compare to the other one good grief
1603915035007.png

SPYHUNTER705

well things went bad like REALLY BAD power went out this morning and it turned off the printer i went to start it where it left off and it tried to start at the bottom so it's was at around 79/80% so now i have to print out the rest as a separate piece