Accurate Darth Vader Helmet STL?

yeah same here I have a reworked rubies (shoulda used bumper repair damn) and yeah I spent ages trying to get it to feel organic and that scan doesn't get rid of how 'forced' it looks, but that eye reshaping was done alot better than most who have had a go at the rubies myself included.

yeah same here I have a reworked rubies (shoulda used bumper repair damn) and yeah I spent ages trying to get it to feel organic and that scan doesn't get rid of how 'forced' it looks, but that eye reshaping was done alot better than most who have had a go at the rubies myself included.
What is bumper repair?

I assume it is some kind of sandable filler?

For the Rubies you need something that bonds well, is able to flex, and sands really well. I used Spackle filler but the bond sometimes snaps if you twist the helmet too much - it works well if you don't plan to remove the dome once placed or wear the helmet, but it you are going to do those things a lot, you need something better.

Can someone break down for me the tells that the MinuteFett is a Rubies scan and not a lineage prop (preferably with pictures)? I'm not doubting the claim, I'd just like to educate myself.

Couple of FREE files I recently found:
If anyone can confirm the accuracy ill be grateful.
Seems that DarthRobinHood has taken all his files down. Shame. Fortunately, I have found replacements for most, with a whole Kenobi armour and helmet set to boot. Links:

What the free ANH wip by Daniel_784 looks like completly alined. Thoughts? I dig it.

Attachments

• 1684783208902.png
    1684783208902.png
    286.7 KB · Views: 141

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back