Service Accepting 3d design and prop commissions

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Vox

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The Ant-Man belt is looking enviably good (I'm about to start foam work on one myself). And that ZF-1... I do not envy your process on that one. That is one complicated prop.

laellee

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
PM's replied to. FINALLY assembling a list of 3d models I have available for purchase, so hopefully up soon :thumbsup

r5ou1k3b1mg8o4s4g.png

qazbrbxf6vlxdyq4g.png

laellee

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
PM's replied to....

Dark Arrow Mask (finishing and costume by member Sansmy :thumbsup)
2y5yz6rjzolpoe14g.jpg

Red Death test-assembly
3usum72bq8hvbx24g.jpg

Sith Acolyte gauntlet redesign
l6eczoeam5zniul4g.jpg

bill313

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is something of a late entry, but I just wanted to post about my absolutely great experience working with laellee on my Lost in Space pistol. He did a wonderful job, was very courteous & professional, and very easy to work with. I'm looking forward to another project in the hopefully near future. 5 Stars!!!
2333.JPG

Last edited:

laellee

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
PM's replied to...

Buch's Blade Runner badge print, SA separate bezel.
8odaicv1le12mh34g.jpg

Impact Prop's progress on the Plasma rifle from Halo
4ac1a4qkizkd13r4g.jpg