AAV Drop Ship

Nice weapons configuration there. Those Sidewinders have an excellent arc of lock-on view in that location.
You know, I'm suspicious of you making them slide off the rails. I'm not so sure those are not fully functional weapons.
As I stated before - Lethal.

Beautiful pictures and memories all blended together. Memories like that only live on if shared. Thank you for sharing.

That mountain looks beautiful!

Bath house is very cool. That is pretty cheap for a bath
Thank you. Yes, that was my favorite place. My father built me small kit model of submarine and I always brought them there.

Thank was 60 years ago....
Yes, when a bowl of ramen was about 40-50 yen, 50 yen for a cup of coffee, and an university graduate starting salary (monthly salary) 10,000 yen. Almost 1/20 to compare to the present days.

>>Katsu-san, please don't be embarrassed, and thank you for sharing your memories.I can relate to family values and memories.Thank you and keep the updates coming !

Thank you, George-san!

Nice weapons configuration there. Those Sidewinders have an excellent arc of lock-on view in that location.
You know, I'm suspicious of you making them slide off the rails. I'm not so sure those are not fully functional weapons.
As I stated before - Lethal.

Beautiful pictures and memories all blended together. Memories like that only live on if shared. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you. Hagoth-san. I know you will see this with the eye of an expert.

I agree with George, thank you for sharing your memories. I, too, can relate to family values and memories. The flowers look beautiful! :D

Thank you, stevie-san. I know everyone has can't forgettable memories.

I hope to make it there to see it myself someday. Until then, I appreciate you sharing those moments with us.

Japan is a tiny country but it still has something to see in every place. Some are beautiful and attractive, some are weird and maybe ugly Yes, it's many things. I hope you'll see the truth.

I would love to visit the temple near Nara one day where deer walk the streets and you can pet them.
And celebrate the Blossom Festival "Hanami" with a pretty lady :notworthy: life is too short not to,right?
Also, I would love (from what I've seen in "Wild Japan" from the BBC) to visit Hokkaido, perhaps even help feed the Red Crowned Cranes that come there.Beautiful sight in the snow.

Thanks for sharing your happy memories Katsu-san:notworthy::notworthy: It`s the good ones that make you reflect and...yes, be emotional about them:)

I would love to visit the temple near Nara one day where deer walk the streets and you can pet them.
And celebrate the Blossom Festival "Hanami" with a pretty lady :notworthy: life is too short not to,right?
Also, I would love (from what I've seen in "Wild Japan" from the BBC) to visit Hokkaido, perhaps even help feed the Red Crowned Cranes that come there.Beautiful sight in the snow.

Maybe one of the good points to be aged is we can see things from a different perspective. Feeling not just beautiful but has many related meanings.

George-san, once I have been to Hokkaido in my youth. That was a high school student trip. It took one night to reach there by train. That was a beautiful place and the food was great. Nowadays, you can take the plane and fly over to any place within 2 hours at most.
And in my life, Kanazawa city of Ishikawa prefecture was the best place. I've been there 4 years ago and still, I want to visit again someday. I've been to Kyoto before but Kanazawa is more beautiful by far. Kanazawa was the city of one of the biggest Daimyou in the era of Edo. You can reach there in less than 3 hours by Shinkansen from Tokyo with seeing beautiful scenery during the ride. Please check!

This morning, a lily was brooming. My wife has been waiting for this moment a long time since she planted it there.

QmjaHni.jpg

And this calla...

yYeC05b.jpg

It took almost more than 15 years to be bloom.
It happened this year!

IF9mr8H.jpg

She is so happy.

Now I'm working on a test building of the outer skin of the AAV.
Maybe I can post the result in a few days.

Maybe one of the good points to be aged is we can see things from a different perspective. Feeling not just beautiful but has many related meanings.

George-san, once I have been to Hokkaido in my youth. That was a high school student trip. It took one night to reach there by train. That was a beautiful place and the food was great. Nowadays, you can take the plane and fly over to any place within 2 hours at most.
And in my life, Kanazawa city of Ishikawa prefecture was the best place. I've been there 4 years ago and still, I want to visit again someday. I've been to Kyoto before but Kanazawa is more beautiful by far. Kanazawa was the city of one of the biggest Daimyou in the era of Edo. You can reach there in less than 3 hours by Shinkansen from Tokyo with seeing beautiful scenery during the ride. Please check!

This morning, a lily was brooming. My wife has been waiting for this moment a long time since she planted it there.

View attachment 1469863

And this calla...

View attachment 1469864

It took almost more than 15 years to be bloom.
It happened this year!

View attachment 1469865

She is so happy.

Now I'm working on a test building of the outer skin of the AAV.
Maybe I can post the result in a few days.
Beautiful, Katsu-San. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Sometimes you have to be patient to see beauty...15 years for a first bloom for example:):):notworthy::notworthy:

Something like that reminds me of the one species of Night-blooming cereus my wife has, only blooms once a year at night, and only for one night. Really strong scent, but you have this small window of opportunity to catch it blooming, otherwise it is just a boring old plant

Such a lovely garden! Your own slice of heaven

Thank you, Analyzer-san! It's small heaven but we are so comfortable being there.

Those flowers are lovely.

Thank you, Tom-san!

Sometimes you have to be patient to see beauty...15 years for a first bloom for example:):):notworthy::notworthy:

Yes, joberg-san, and they haven't betrayed us.

Something like that reminds me of the one species of Night-blooming cereus my wife has, only blooms once a year at night, and only for one night. Really strong scent, but you have this small window of opportunity to catch it blooming, otherwise it is just a boring old plant
Oh, I've heard about that flower. it's so a mysterious flower of cactus.

In a few years, she will retire from her job and spend many hours gardening and sewing. That is what she has been dreaming of.

Hi! Another update.
I've been experimenting the several ideas of the armor plates.
Finally, I took the one idea that sticks a thin plastic sheet over the 3 mm foam board. I need deep-cutting panne lines to express the thick ceramic modular armor plates.

Here's the result.

w6vAmBK.jpg

YwUXEyN.jpg

0YqXxUq.jpg

BRmtrLs.jpg

upTD2Zo.jpg

xp1CD9e.jpg

sYH9lgM.jpg

SwAKtFi.jpg

Still, I need to consider the front-end design, but I guess it is a bit better than just a delivery van.

Thanks for looking,

katsu

Yuumi, I reviewed all your work in this post, man, I was speechless, I must say that your skills to build models are from another planet.

Wow! That is great looking armor plating! Really like the visual effect you achieved.
Those spot lights on either side of the pop up turret are a nice touch. Does the turret still pop up?

That's not a delivery van anymore! The brown color and gold lettering color scheme suggested earlier needs to be withdrawn from the suggestion pile. :p (Would still be really funny to see!)

Your idea for a digital pattern should go very nicely with these ceramic armor plates.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back