AAV Drop Ship

LOL! Well, I think one of the vehicles would be more interesting, but then again, I'm sure you could have this one delivering newspapers and make it look fantastic, so do as you will...

Beautiful work as always, Katsu-san! Very inspiring...

Thank you always!

LOL! Well, I think one of the vehicles would be more interesting, but then again, I'm sure you could have this one delivering newspapers and make it look fantastic, so do as you will...

Well, Tom-san, let me introduce our new weapon.

Aghhh.. another disaster...

MY6LYQv.jpg

Call the International Rescue Hoovers, baby.

uk5fGsr.jpg

Dadaaan..

hqL5MzZ.jpg

bloooommm!!

lhAdTK0.jpg

Mission accomplished!
Our carpet has been rescued.

nnvkj1a.jpg

Here, Hoover-1 and Hoover-2!

BSzqR0B.jpg

There's nothing worry about my cleaning life anymore!

maybe I should drop this equipment from my drop ship!

Good job, man.
Hey, look, it's empty!!
NbXk8TO.jpg

Sorry, if you are eating something!

katsu

Hi Katsu!
It's been a very long time since I've seen your work, and I still love it! Your attention to detail is fantastic and a benchmark for myself in terms of scratch building. Between you and Stefan Hacker, I have a long ways to go before I achieve your standards
Great stuff
MH

Cats will always find the worst place to cough up a hairball or their meal. It's never on the easy to clean hard surfaces, but instead, it is always on the carpet or furniture. Even if you try picking them up and moving them while they are hacking, they will scurry away to the nearest carpet :D

Hi Katsu!
It's been a very long time since I've seen your work, and I still love it! Your attention to detail is fantastic and a benchmark for myself in terms of scratch building. Between you and Stefan Hacker, I have a long ways to go before I achieve your standards
Great stuff
MH

Oh, hi, Hatter-san! Long time no see. Thanks for stopping by and kind comment.
As always, I'm struggling on this model. Hope you are all well!

Cats will always find the worst place to cough up a hairball or their meal. It's never on the easy to clean hard surfaces, but instead, it is always on the carpet or furniture. Even if you try picking them up and moving them while they are hacking, they will scurry away to the nearest carpet :D

Oh, yes, that's the mystery of nature. As if they want us kept in a certain state of tense and tell us what is a miserable job. :rolleyes:

katsu

Oh, yes, that's the mystery of nature. As if they want us kept in a certain state of tense and tell us what is a miserable job. :rolleyes:

And it always seems to be something like 2:00 AM or some other ungodly hour when you are awaken by that lovely hacking sound. Then your stuck with the choice of getting up and cleaning it or leaving it for the morning.

And it always seems to be something like 2:00 AM or some other ungodly hour when you are awaken by that lovely hacking sound. Then your stuck with the choice of getting up and cleaning it or leaving it for the morning.

Yeah! yeah! Also they choose a moment when you taking a peaceful nap in the afternoon. Like a mission from the god of cat.

Now I'm imagining your drop ship hacking up an AAV...
:lol: Maybe I should drop my cat from the ship. He'll be running around and hack up everywhere. It's gonna be a deadly weapon for an enemy.

I've just gone to help my daughter #2's move to her new apartment. Her previous apartment was in a good location but new one is very convenient to go to her work. It's very near by Tokyo Sky Tree Tower and also, only 1 hour train ride from my place, too.
The rent is about $1,000 per month for very very small room and kitchen though.
But this apartment is her very own. Oh, I think she is doing great. I'm proud of her.

Entrance of her apartment

JWN1yKz.jpg

PMUIdf5.jpg

YiuiPI8.jpg

Her place.

BKys5GG.jpg

o3Om9Cw.jpg

jI1RhUb.jpg

OK, here's a progress.

R4uF2o6.jpg

S0NUT3S.jpg

SfkMH7A.jpg

Then I started to make claws.
Using 0.8 mm aluminum sheet.

yTKm1Gm.jpg

zYWfppc.jpg

5RuW9mz.jpg

4cEifKx.jpg

81hp9gu.jpg

rl55Ixs.jpg

C7RceWh.jpg

This is it for today.

Thanks for looking!
HJtwAUR.jpg

Katsu

The superb detailing of this build is going great guns Katsu-san !
I now see where you’re getting your inspirations from....,
You’re really Groot in disguise - on extended leave from the Guardians eh !. :p
Daughter #2 ( both daughters actually ) are fortunate to have such a strong family base, background and ongoing support.
Almost as lucky as you are to have them my friend !

Ged

1. Very cool detailing!

2. Congrats to daughter #2

3. That Groot stereo is awesome. It was one of the best opening scenes ever.
Did you make that?

This is looking amazing! I guess it takes allot of steps in your head unfolding those claws. So you know how to cut them out flat first. Like origami with aluminium.

-Hopli

1. Very cool detailing!

2. Congrats to daughter #2

3. That Groot stereo is awesome. It was one of the best opening scenes ever.
Did you make that?

1. Thanks!
2. Thanks!
3. Thanks! and I agree! I love that movie! and yup! I built it last year for my daughter #1.

Great build as always Katsu-San (y) (y) :notworthy::notworthy: Congrats on the new apt. for your daughter!

Thank you very much! joberg-san.

This is looking amazing! I guess it takes allot of steps in your head unfolding those claws. So you know how to cut them out flat first. Like origami with aluminium.

-Hopli
Thanks for the kind comment. Yes, you gonna need a 'genius topological thinking ability'....... No, no, just kidding. You can use a piece of thick paper for the test build. Once you think it's OK, you can unfold and use it for a pattern. ;)

Today I did continue to build these claws. Nothing fun but had to care for the uniformity.
4xCyfHl.jpg

kqCbKqn.jpg

That's enough! Let me show you some pics for your eye candy.

This is the rental ballet costume of Scheherazade in the Arabian Night.
Daughter #1 has just finished to tailor this morning. A work of 14 hours a day in two weeks.

Please take a look.

CdDnXX8.jpg

g2ePrsK.jpg

Bntp7KW.jpg

0Ep7yYd.jpg

Uxt7rEt.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Katsu

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back