AAV Drop Ship

SmilingOtter

Master Member
LOL! Well, I think one of the vehicles would be more interesting, but then again, I'm sure you could have this one delivering newspapers and make it look fantastic, so do as you will...

yuumi2891103

Sr Member
Beautiful work as always, Katsu-san! Very inspiring...
Thank you always!

LOL! Well, I think one of the vehicles would be more interesting, but then again, I'm sure you could have this one delivering newspapers and make it look fantastic, so do as you will...
Well, Tom-san, let me introduce our new weapon.

Aghhh.. another disaster...

MY6LYQv.jpg

Call the International Rescue Hoovers, baby.

uk5fGsr.jpg

Dadaaan..

hqL5MzZ.jpg

bloooommm!!

lhAdTK0.jpg

Mission accomplished!
Our carpet has been rescued.

nnvkj1a.jpg

Here, Hoover-1 and Hoover-2!

BSzqR0B.jpg

There's nothing worry about my cleaning life anymore!

maybe I should drop this equipment from my drop ship!

Good job, man.
Hey, look, it's empty!!
NbXk8TO.jpg

Sorry, if you are eating something!

katsu

Madhatter

Hi Katsu!
It's been a very long time since I've seen your work, and I still love it! Your attention to detail is fantastic and a benchmark for myself in terms of scratch building. Between you and Stefan Hacker, I have a long ways to go before I achieve your standards
Great stuff
MH

Analyzer

Sr Member
Cats will always find the worst place to cough up a hairball or their meal. It's never on the easy to clean hard surfaces, but instead, it is always on the carpet or furniture. Even if you try picking them up and moving them while they are hacking, they will scurry away to the nearest carpet :D

yuumi2891103

Sr Member
Hi Katsu!
It's been a very long time since I've seen your work, and I still love it! Your attention to detail is fantastic and a benchmark for myself in terms of scratch building. Between you and Stefan Hacker, I have a long ways to go before I achieve your standards
Great stuff
MH
Oh, hi, Hatter-san! Long time no see. Thanks for stopping by and kind comment.
As always, I'm struggling on this model. Hope you are all well!

Cats will always find the worst place to cough up a hairball or their meal. It's never on the easy to clean hard surfaces, but instead, it is always on the carpet or furniture. Even if you try picking them up and moving them while they are hacking, they will scurry away to the nearest carpet :D
Oh, yes, that's the mystery of nature. As if they want us kept in a certain state of tense and tell us what is a miserable job. :rolleyes:

katsu

Analyzer

Sr Member
Oh, yes, that's the mystery of nature. As if they want us kept in a certain state of tense and tell us what is a miserable job. :rolleyes:
And it always seems to be something like 2:00 AM or some other ungodly hour when you are awaken by that lovely hacking sound. Then your stuck with the choice of getting up and cleaning it or leaving it for the morning.

yuumi2891103

Sr Member
And it always seems to be something like 2:00 AM or some other ungodly hour when you are awaken by that lovely hacking sound. Then your stuck with the choice of getting up and cleaning it or leaving it for the morning.
Yeah! yeah! Also they choose a moment when you taking a peaceful nap in the afternoon. Like a mission from the god of cat.