A new Nurachi Urn - RESCULPTED 02/07/15 FINISHED CLEAN_Pag.2

That material looks just perfect!

jameth1971: Coins and pouch are still available at Indy Magnoli's website (http://www.magnoliprops.com/portuguese-gold-reis-coins-p-440.html). These are identical to the run markpoon once did. Markpoon also did the Eye of the Peacock. Don't know if he still have some of these left.

What I'm still looking for is a screen accurate antidote vial. I've seen a lot of them, but not many are really screen accurate...

I did not know that.

Thank you. Will order ASAP.

The diamond still needs a SA version done. The Markpoon one was awesome and based on Magnoli's book but I believe the Screen Used one was round on top with no flat part.

Thanks again for the heads up.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
You would try to find a way to give colors variations directly in the resin material, because the prop is probably originally a genuise old chinese item, carved from genuine stone, the used it for the movie, the look is typical, I get several antique chinese looking like this.

Why is it posted again then? I am serious. Just was interested in the urn is all. Don't need to be smart.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back