7 PIece AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 SUIT

InuYasha

Okay everyone. After many trials and errors of modifying patterns. I have done 3 re-makes of this pattern.
1. Orhadar's TASM2 pattern in 7 pieces
2. Ken Landrum's TASM2 pattern
3. Ken Landrum's newer TASM2 pattern

EDIT: I changed the Spider symbol to the more accurate one as well. There is a HUGE difference!

Attachments

• fixed.png
    fixed.png
    989.3 KB · Views: 570
Last edited:
Okay everyone. After many trials and errors of modifying patterns. I have done 3 re-makes of this pattern.
1. Orhadar's TASM2 pattern in 7 pieces
2. Ken Landrum's TASM2 pattern
3. Ken Landrum's newer TASM2 pattern

View attachment 449515

EDIT: I changed the Spider symbol to the more accurate one as well. There is a HUGE difference!

View attachment 449614

The new (v3b) layered photoshop file has BOTH spiders... just turn the layer you like "ON"

The new (v3b) layered photoshop file has BOTH spiders... just turn the layer you like "ON"

Yes I know. Unfortunately I was working with the previous before you added that back in. So I had to manually paste it over -not very good with PhotoShop- But I got it to work exactly on.

how to download your pattern?

Sorry my patterns are private and not for sale. Since they are the first of their kind and done by me - I'd like to keep it that way.

UPDATE: I changed the mask pattern and had a friend help me merge the two back pieces into one.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back