Limited Run 4 types of Harry Potter and Ron screen-accurate letters

Before ordering, I have a question. Does the Colissimo need a signature to be delivered ??
Hi,
to answer your question, it first depends on what you order, if you take only closed letters, they go into a thin package that doesn't require a signature and is normally just dropped in your mailbox.
If you take the Origami howler, then it is a big box with the "Colissimo" service.

For the Colissimo, I think it mainly depends on your country and national post service. I would say that it does, and if you are not here, it will either be dropped at your post office or presented again on the next day but I can't be sure.

In any case, if you have any more question, don't hesitate to drop us a line at contact@supergreenprops.com or Julie@wonderknight.fr

thank you :)

Just bumping this thread for interest and informing everyone that there is just 1 Origami Howler left in stock! get it while you can in case Julie forgot how to do them forever :lol:

Received Harry's acceptance letter today and am blown away by the detail and quality. If you're thinking about getting these letters, go for it! I had planned to just get Harry's but am seriously tempted to buy the others now :D

Thank you so much!

UPDATE: Got the other 2 letters and am equally amazed

IMG_3897.jpg
IMG_3899.jpg

IMG_3923.JPG
IMG_3924.JPG

IMG_3922.JPG
IMG_3921.JPG

Last edited:
Hey!
very glad that you like Harry's letter! we worked really hard to get all the details and materials right :)
thank you so much for your nice feedback and for the awesome photos!

just for info, the Origami Howler is currently out of stock, Julie is working hard trying to restock them, she has been having a lot of success with those since she started her Etsy account and has trouble keeping them in stock.

thanks again for the photos, they are reaaly nice :)
cheers

bumping as the Origamy Howlers are back in stock today for the first time in weeks, and they won't stay in stock for long :)

Oops
Meant dumbledore’s letter to gringotts.
Please pm me for both items.
I can send payment via PayPal.
Thanks!
Hi,
to purchase, please either go to Julie's website:
or if you prefer etsy,

Julie and I are both obliged by the French law to edit an invoice for any sale we make, we can't take paypal directly, I hope you understand,

edit: Just remembered that you purchased a 5th element key from Julie's website last time, so you are probably already familiar with the process and already have an account :)
cheers

Hi,
to purchase, please either go to Julie's website:
or if you prefer etsy,

Julie and I are both obliged by the French law to edit an invoice for any sale we make, we can't take paypal directly, I hope you understand,

edit: Just remembered that you purchased a 5th element key from Julie's website last time, so you are probably already familiar with the process and already have an account :)
cheers
I did!
Thanks

Just one Origamy left on her website! anyone that is interested, if you don't want to wait up another month or so, grab it now :)

Hi there,
just a quick message to say that my wife restocked a few origamy letters for the first time in months. If you have been looking for those, or for the discount when taking 4 letters of any type, now is a good time :)
there are paper shortages at the moment and we are out of the marbled paper, we are looking for a solution, but if you want one of those Origami, they don't come out often and things are incertain with the paper situation at the moment!

Howler origami 2.1.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back