3D N7 Armor logo

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Broadway204

Hey Gang,

It's been a while since my last post. However I have been working on a friends costume for halloween. As a result of that I created a Armor logo for his suit and wanted to know what you think. I may cast these an make them available for members. This was hand painted but you get the idea.

Cheers
Richard

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

STEALTH

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That's cool man. I made one out of craft foam before.
I could just seal it with glue or something then paint it and it would work for a foam costume.

I just printed out the logo, cut out the stuff and traced it backwards in pen and cut those out

here's mine, not glued down or sealed or anything.

how did you make yours?

Was it 3D printed?

Broadway204

Hey Stealth,

Let me just start by saying I'm a fan of your work and a subscriber to your tutorials. I like the craft foam look. I made mine out if 1/16th inch styrene plastic, glued them down, primed and painted it. I am going to make another and cast it out of smoothcast 300.

Thanks
Richard