Service 3D modeling design and services offer

A simpler 3d model for Rogue One Rebel mine, I've done the 3d printable model and help to create the vector artworks for it as a panel label :D
53491982_1877707379017961_2623896706260926464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Feel free to let me know if you need my service for building up something ;) cheers!

Quick works to create Havoc trooper inner shoulder pad 3d printable and sculpted the detailing to 3d model, scaled it to 6ft height in general more to come next.
j4VTB39_bnJVdZzZ-fwZrgpgK3ojFbLFKInu6eUuMHS4XOnTHtExrmn88XIU-QwDBHOVtRT&_nc_ht=scontent.fkul14-1.jpg

Bump for next , cheers!

I can also attest to Boon's expertise and easy to work with attitude. I commissioned him to model and print these items for me:
U wing pilot chest box (available from him)
TLJ bomber chest box (available from him)
SW Rebels A/Y wing helmet (available from him)
SW Rebels A wing helmet (available from him)
TLJ Bomber pilot helmet (available from him)
and he made a TLJ A wing helmet (need to check with him on this one)

All of them are darn near as good as can be had, We spent extensive time getting small details right and he has been awesome to deal with.
Cant recommend him enough. I have a lot more helmets to do...

Thanks Bill! Never thought of going this far lol
Is really great to work with you for these design for sure buddy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the project works render for the design & define of The Night Owl Cowl with neck guard blending.
I worked from a person self 3d scan and sculpted over it, getting cowl profile for best match.
The concept refinements and discussion had brought to the development and we are satisfy the end result.

n5RoYMyrSsyzjlDMlesHXArYcbpPn4c1bHrEoJKdZkUnM1DGyOpqxsmtkR_iPc1T5Rz0a9fl&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Bump for next up!

~~ New progress here ~~
Zbrush sculpted a 1/6th scale figure of comic book Star lord at preferred pose as required. I'm also helping to handle the figure 3d printing from resin printer at 25 micron layer height, with minor light sanding and primer his will be ready to paint next ;) at this point I'm just letting the key joints with double sided tape holding it temporary before shipping lol

6qQIT5KzPB1G9rhF4GJC3whV3Y1JJCgaJc0RILeivEvDjEJSZnufPsUIxYkikoLoRWRj7KFH&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Hope you guys like it :D

Cheers and bump for next!

A classical props of Alien Resurrection Riffle I did from scratch 3d modeling/ design assembly to 3D print ready stl files. All detailing here was capture from web reference photos :)

yvdAWuzlPKl6CtjLTH9-SLEVthLOlFSRn47BjiJ_0GiJ_ly0hDB6iIaYPw7XKyELEVxbn5L&_nc_ht=scontent.fkul14-1.jpg

Bump for next project! cheers!

Can you also do 3D design for metal parts that could be passed on to a machinist for fabrication? Not necessarily the CNC files but a general model they can work from?

It depend what data format your machinist taking actually, you talking about sheet metal part design or what? Might need to send me more detail of that via pm ;)

Can you also do 3D design for metal parts that could be passed on to a machinist for fabrication? Not necessarily the CNC files but a general model they can work from?

Thanks and I will check and get back you as soon.
Hey there. I dropped you a PM.

Here back with more projects & development on this RIPHOOD helmet model
1f642.png
:) We work this out from concept sketch and have it printed to fit custom head in proportion and happy with everything! hope you guys like it ~~ Cheers!

Let me know if you need something build for design & 3d printing, I will be free to discuss here :)

Pm replied, thanks bro.
PM dropped.

And project update here :)
Finally completed this FWMB-10K Heavy Repeater model for 3d printing props, there is a lot more different mechanism like spur gear/ sliding /rotation limit used in the collapsible stand bracket
1f603.png
:D We are happy with the result and parts are in printing now!

3HFgKDE48mFB1H5bM-jAEB4Tpl&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Hope you guys like it and keep me posted if you have something to design :D cheers!

Completed this project as Gotham Knight Hood 2K19 from sketches with Eric and helps from Mikhael. We both enjoy the discussion and development process from paper>sculpting>finishing of the design :)

IMG_5465.jpg

Had this Star Trek Klingon Translator 3d sculpted and printed it from a commission work. The antenna would be looking for a found part and fit it back main body, I had the antenna resin printed for getting those tiny detailing done properly
1f642.png
:)
JHuxk_1roR5x6DGoD_AX6-Oeed&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

lVGhKGvnI4-rfBI2xdk5MpJPbF&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Bump for next up :)

Project update :D
Got this non-functional props pistol modified and goes along with the Gotham Knight Hood 2k19 helmet that done earlier, now we have a pair for weapon to show
WS70xwRQLtJk-QdyNOjLSKWdSD&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Bump for next :)

Completed one Ginko The Crab sculpts for some stop motion animation purposes. 3d printing it from resin printer, primer on it and shipped, the master prototype print for arms have to be straight before molding and casting :D
dVgjWbeS3B3NdujXjvJS7MrKeA&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Mb2nMLHgoy-3Y5_xusILaezk6l&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

FXuf-lmoFZ6ROnOxibTBr9WiAz&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Bump for next and cheers!!!

Added Jessica Maede 3d sculpt for 3d printing and ready STL to the collectible figure line base off photo reference I have
1f603.png
:D Guess she would be produced soon as the mold done ~~
CwnVDA9eiug1sY_-PQsmwg1d-n&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Bump for next!

Work together with Andre to complete this Metal Goldar Mask design for 3D printing, might have a chance and do up to helmet to match it :D

Ig4PLXF-UEAh2LLG7v-Xyjj4AU&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkz1-1.jpg

Bump for next~~

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back