3 central "fuses" on E11 Blaster Cylinders?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by PlayfulWolfCub, Oct 27, 2011.

1. PlayfulWolfCub

PlayfulWolfCub New Member

Every set of repro blaster cylinders I've seen has 2 central "fuses" but I think maybe there were actually 3 on the screen-used E11s.

This photo of a 6-rack of the E11-used "mystery valves" on a mouse droid clearly shows 3 central "fuses". I doubt the Bapty dressers would have taken the time to remove the 3rd one & I can't think of a reason why they would need to.

I imagine someone has suggested this idea before & it has been disproved with material evidence but, to my knowledge, there isn't a clear enough photo of the original blasters to be sure.

Has anyone any thoughts before I start making cylinder units with 3 fuses for my Sterling build and scratch builds?

Thanks, Andy

2. PlayfulWolfCub

3. Wavey

Wavey Well-Known Member

Oh, I stumbled on and read through this whole project last week while looking for something completely related :D Really great work going on there!

4. PlayfulWolfCub

Thanks Wavey, glad you enjoyed it :)

5. RoCKo

RoCKo Sr Member

That's a lot of pages to read but believe me, it's more than worth it!

Cheers, Andy!

6. PlayfulWolfCub

Thanks Roger :) Yeah, if you add the project thread and the two pdfs it's 89 pages... all about Power Cylinders!!! :wacko lol