2020 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration NOW CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all. I've been watching these threads for the last couple of years and think it's about time I throw my hat in.

Shipping is USA domestic.

Interests include:
Disney (Theme Parks and animated movies)
Star Wars (OT, Clone Wars, and Mandalorian)
Marvel (Comics and Movies, but especially the X-Men)
Lego
Historical Weapon Recreations
Lord of the Rings
The Cosmere
Leather and Wood working

Thank you

Thanks for setting this up every year! Really needed an excuse to take some time off and get to work on something. Can't wait to get started.

I can ship Domestic US this year.

My interests include:
Star Trek (TNG, DS9, VOY)
MST3k
Jurassic Park 1
Resident Evil 1 and 2 (the games not the films)
Warehouse 13
Pokemon
Firefly
Alien
Blade Runner

I like hand props but I'll love anything you send my way.

Thanks again for doing this! And to my future secret santa thanks in advance!!

I will be up for joining in, I can ship international. I’m in the U.K.
I’m of course extremely happy to receive any type of gift. It’s the thought that counts.
...although Terminator is my main interest, but I like most things science fiction and comic related.
I have a cool little mold that needs using. So I will be making the gift I give.

I've only been a member here for a short while and I'd love to take part, alas this year I'm super busy with "real life" stuff, so unfortunately I couldn't (in all good conscience) commit in case something cropped up to take my attention away from this amazing group effort. That said, I'd be keen to have a go next year. My question is this - as I don't really collect anything myself and hardly have the space to anyway - I would much rather just give a gift, rather than receive one as well. Is this possible? Just a thought.

Hey everyone.

Just found out I'll be working on set in a "bubble" for starting late October and the entire month of November. I'm still committed to following through on this. I just hope I'll be able to gather enough supplies/be able to receive parts to put together the gift package while I'm working.

What a strange world we're living in. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've only been a member here for a short while and I'd love to take part, alas this year I'm super busy with "real life" stuff, so unfortunately I couldn't (in all good conscience) commit in case something cropped up to take my attention away from this amazing group effort. That said, I'd be keen to have a go next year. My question is this - as I don't really collect anything myself and hardly have the space to anyway - I would much rather just give a gift, rather than receive one as well. Is this possible? Just a thought.

We do have backup Santas incase a gift doesn't make it through, you could certainly sign up for that. OR, you could ask as your gift someone send you a donation receipt for a charity, I've done that before, very gratifying. :)

We do have backup Santas incase a gift doesn't make it through, you could certainly sign up for that. OR, you could ask as your gift someone send you a donation receipt for a charity, I've done that before, very gratifying. :)
Ah, that sounds like a plan. Maybe that's what I'll do then when the time comes. Cheers.

I'm in!

Domestic US shipping as well.

I'm an avid original trilogy Star Wars prop maker, and also obsessed with Lord of the Rings, indiana jones and Harry Potter.

Very excited to make something for someone!

I'd also happily join in!

I live in Germany, so preferably shipping inside the European Union (but internationally would also be okay, in case there's no other match).

I mostly enjoy small prop replicas, as well as any hand-made items you can display on your shelf. But of course I'd be really happy with anything you care to share!
Interests are pretty much all kind of Sci-Fi and Fantasy.
Just to name a few:
Star Wars, Star Trek (all of it!), Battlestar Galactica (Original and reboot), Blade Runner, Aliens / Predator, The Expanse, Altered Carbon, Firefly, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, Pirates of the Carribean, The Dark Crystal.
Also many 80s Cult Movies (Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, The Goonies).

I'm really excited! :D

Edit: To me the UK is still part of the EU ;)

Last edited:
Hi,

I would like to participate again. This has always been so much fun. I would like to ship domestic US only please.

My interests include:

Ghostbusters (1984, 1989, RGB and EGB)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (80s cartoon and 90s movies)
Spider-Man (anything I am attempting to make a costume)
Iron-Man (anything I am working on 3d printing a suit of armor)
Serenity/Firefly
Indiana Jones
Hocus Pocus
The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings (books and movies)

Thanks again for doing this!

I'm in!

Domestic, USA

Fandoms:
Star Trek, Prime Universe
Star Wars OT + The Mandalorian
Indiana Jones Trilogy (“Throw me the idol!”)
Doctor Who
Marvel Cinematic
Batman
Godzilla
Retro Sci Fi
Bruce Lee
James Bond (Love both Connery and Craig)
Lord of the Rings/D&D

Last edited:
First time participant and looking forward to it! Preferably domestic US shipping. My particular interests are:

Return to Oz
Evil Dead
Red Dwarf
OT Star Wars / Spaceballs
Alien
Leather / Metal
Connery Bond
Indiana Jones
80s Creature Horror

What exactly I get is really irrelevant. Have fun with it and be off the wall if you want!

First time participating as well. I live in Denmark, so preferably shipping within EU.

Fandom/interests:
Indiana Jones (including the expanded universe)
Lord of the Rings (Books and movies)
National Treasure 1 & 2
Jurassic Park
The Mummy/the Mummy returns
It's a really great tradition you guys have hear. :)

Last edited:
ss20201.jpg

If I hadn't checked the forum today I probably would have missed the deadline! I'm in!
Interests:
Mad Max Fury Road
Blade Runner (Original and 2049)
MCU (Starlord, Rocket, and Spider-Man are my faves)
Akira (anime and manga)
Metroid
Watchmen (Comic, HBO Series, and Movie)
Firefly/Serenity
Also, though not prop-related, I collect Edgar Allan Poe T-shirts, (I'm a Men's Medium)
I can ship domestic (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back