2020 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration NOW CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in and willing to ship internationally if you need it.

My interests include (but not limited to):

SW
POTC
Marvel (particularly Spider-man, Wolverine/X-men, Ironman)
Batman (89 is my preferred choice)
Indiana Jones
JP
Ghost Busters (Original)
LOTR
X-Files
Most things Disney but especially Haunted Mansion

I'm not opposed to kits as I enjoy the build aspect but I'd prefer not to receive toys/figures if possible.

Last edited:
Hi! Thanks for organising this, I'm really excited to be involved - I just missed the registration last year so can't wait to take part this time.

Preferably shipping domestic for UK, but I'm happy to ship international if needed. I'm a jeweler, so whoever I get will probably get somethin jewellery based.

I'll be happy to receive whatever you want to send. I like all the scifi/fantasy standards; star wars, alien, Harry potter, Indiana Jones, marvel/DC, Tolkien etc. At the moment I'm big into the expanse, mortal engines and the magicians. I also like warhammer 40k stuff. Whatever you fancy :D.

Merry Christmas :D

Participated 2 years ago and loved it. I missed it last year, but not this time. Consider me in!
Domestic U.S. Shipping

Interests (in no particular order):
Blade Runner
Star Wars (OT, Rogue, Solo, Mando)
Akira/Mobile Suit Gundam/Cowboy Bebop
Indiana Jones

Above all else, If you're passionate about something and want to build, make, print, or create it I'd love to receive it. The talent on this forum never ceases to amaze me.

Last edited:
I'm in, as usual... international, of course.

Interested mostly in 1:1 props and costume pieces:

Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Lord of the Rings/Hobbit
Pirates of the Caribbean
Superheroes (most of the big ones: Superman, Batman, Arrow, Flash, Iron Man, Star Lord, CapAm, Thor, etc)
Doctor Who (10 & 11 mostly)
Star Trek (TOS, TNG)
Most things old: antiques, artifacts, weapons, militaria, etc...

Last edited:
Sounds like fun. I'll participate this year! Domestic US shipping only.
Hobbies are arts, and crafts, and prop replica building. Could always use new exacto blades, or misc greeblies for detailing. Love Star Wars, the original 6 Trek films, Ghostbusters, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, any kind of cool handmade foam prop, etc.

Last edited:
I’m in, live in Ireland but would be happy to ship to UK and Europe I also have a US address to receive items but would obviously prefer to avoid shipping there.

My interests include:
Star wars
Blade runner
Robocop
Dredd
LOTR
1:1 props

Hello, I'm new to this but have a general idea of what's expected. I believe I'm able to participate but not entirely sure. I would like to ship Domestic if possible.

Interests include Movies. I like classic horror. Like The shinning or psycho.

My Favorite movies include Batman, Hellboy, Coraline, and Jurassic park. Though I'm happy to receive anything!

Hello, I'm new to this but have a general idea of what's expected. I believe I'm able to participate but not entirely sure. I would like to ship Domestic if possible.

Interests include Movies. I like classic horror. Like The shinning or psycho.

My Favorite movies include Batman, Hellboy, Coraline, and Jurassic park. Though I'm happy to receive anything!

PM me your address, you're in. (y)

In For Sure!
International shipping.

Interests Include:
- Ancient or Magical Artefacts
- Indiana Jones
- Lord of the Rings Universe
- D&D
- Warehouse 13
- Fringe
- Torchwood
- Firefly
- Doom (The Games)
- Steampunk
Etc

I'm in.

Interests:

-Jurassic Park
-Batman
-Superman
-The Witcher
-James Bond
-Wolverine
-Replica Historical Artifacts
-Indiana Jones
-Uncharted game series
-Star Wars (Mandalorian, Han Solo, and Original Trilogy)
-Firefly/Serenity

-Ash

I was thinking that it might be an early start this year! Thanks again for hosting Michael.

I'm in the UK but happy to post international if required.

Interests:
LOTR (inc The Hobbit, I have a few pieces of Dwarven gold, an amazing handmade map and a key of Erebor from past secret santas)
Star Wars (+ Solo)
Indiana Jones (got a diary and Peacocks eye from this forum before!)
Harry Potter + Fantastic Beasts (got a great custom acceptance letter and set of books in the past)
Guardians of the Galaxy
Lost
Blade Runner (both)
A fan of accurate paper props (I do have a the Harry Potter newspapers and letters on the wall at home)
Anything to do with Laika studios stop motion
Wes Anderson films
I love handmade items, so this would be amazing but understand it takes such a long time!

I have been doing this for quite a few years now and would really like to keep the tradition going, so im looking forward to making a gift again this year :D

Looking forward to it, sign me up. Domestic US shipping please.

Pretty standard list of interestesr: molding and casting, model making, Doctor Who, Marvel, Batman Animated Series, TNG, DS9, Enterprise (not loving new trek). If you think its cool ill probably think it is cool. Feel free to get weird, the best part of secret Santa is the surprise.

Looking forward to it, sign me up. Domestic US shipping please.

Pretty standard list of interestesr: molding and casting, model making, Doctor Who, Marvel, Batman Animated Series, TNG, DS9, Enterprise (not loving new trek). If you think its cool ill probably think it is cool. Feel free to get weird, the best part of secret Santa is the surprise.

I strongly agree with this, Secret Santa isn't just about checking props off a list, it'll be fun to see what people come up with.

I'm in. I can ship US domestic or Canada this year.

Some interests include:

Film:
Titan A.E.
Cowboys and Aliens
Star Wars
(Rouge One, Original Trilogy, Mandalorian, Battlefront 2015)
Lost In Space (Netflix 2018)
Tron (Legacy)
Video Games:
Destiny 1&2 (by Bungie)
Titan Fall 1&2

Currently I am most interested in Destiny 2, but anything sci-fi is gold in my books.

If you need some inspiration here is a look at my latest To Make List

Star Wars (The Mandalorian):
-Beskar Camtono
-Amban Sniper Rifle
-DL-18

Titan Fall
-B3 Wingman
-Time Gauntlet

Tron Legacy
-ID disk
-Light Baton

Destiny(by Bungie)
-Palindrome Hand Cannon (Destiny 1)
-Worldline Zero - Timeline Zero Ornament (Destiny 2)
-Substitutional Alloy Cloak (Should you fancy Sewing)

Last edited:
In again! Domestic please.

Men in Black
Forbidden Planet
Fifth Element
Terminator
Firefly/Serenity
Indiana Jones
Goonies
Star trek (TOS, TNG, Enterprise, DS9)
Alien
The Mummy (1999)
BSG
Terminator
Orville

Not really into toys or figures. Mainly props.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back