2019 Los Angeles/ So Cal RPF PROP PARTY May the 4th

I’ve convinced my wife to make a trip out from Colorado for the weekend of the 4th (it will cost me a few days in wine country in Temecula but it will be worth it ;) )

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Hell Yeah!!!!

I’ve convinced my wife to make a trip out from Colorado for the weekend of the 4th (it will cost me a few days in wine country in Temecula but it will be worth it ;) )

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Hey Matt, it will be great to see you at the party.
Let me know when your in Temecula, I live right next door in Murrieta.

Jedifyfe Paypal sent. It will just be me showing up all my other friends are busy that weekend. I look forward to seeing everyone again. I'm bring my new version of Star Lords Blaster from Vol2, if you liked my first ones your going to love these.

Sent payment for me and my friend. Brining my voltron lion. I Guess hes still a droid, He could meet BB8 in some distant otherworld realm *L* bringing my work in progress phasma.

Holy Crap!!! You guys are lucky AF. Frank and his team have agreed to 3D digitally scan you or your props!!! This is a first come, first serve basis and because of his companies schedule, you will get the file when it’s ready (don’t ask for a timeline). You’ll get it when you get it. BUT for those who need a digital reference for your entire body, face, chest, axe, blaster,etc....FOR FREE?!.....You can’t go wrong. This will be a one time only event. Don’t ask to do it it sooner or later. Don’t complain that you didn’t get your scan. If you get it, you get it. If you don’t, you don’t. This cost would easily exceed the $25 you are paying (along with getting table space, food and drinks). It’s people like Frank that make events like this exist and thrive. Just wait!! This party is going to be amazing!!!!!!

bodyscan.jpg

Is it okay to set up a table of stuff to sell? (Well, maybe not a whole table, but some items?)
Or is this more of a show party?

Money sent.

Trying to decide what to bring. For sure L3-37 as she wasn’t done at last years party.
K-2SO is a lot to pack and bring but he’s quite a fan favorite.
And of course I’ll have an in progress project.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back