Prop Store's Los Angeles Live Auction - August 26th & 27th

Prop Store

MattgomeryBurns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You might have luck with some of the later lots. Usually by the time people have spent their money on the big hero pieces, there's a bit of auction fatigue toward the end.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Petertiger

Raven Bar Headpiece to the Staff of Ra! Stunt version? Some discoloration and what looks like to be melted plating? Also looks hollow as there is a small hole on one side.

As usual, some insane stuff from Propstore, my Raiders bias aside.
Never being a fan of the stunt items as the details and quality are not that good as they don't need to be however the rubber guns are ok for conventions as here in the UK you can't take replica one's to them lucky for me my Indy one's are 3D printed

AvZ

Never being a fan of the stunt items as the details and quality are not that good as they don't need to be however the rubber guns are ok for conventions as here in the UK you can't take replica one's to them lucky for me my Indy one's are 3D printed
Most of the time you don't have the option to be picky when a piece becomes available.

Reactions: Tom

wannab

Sr Member
Even with all the cool sci-fi stuff I'd love to have in this auction, I'd take the Eastwood Josey Wales gun over all the others!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store