2015 Jacket

Sure is! The ones I've seen on eBay aren't bad, but for a die hard fan like me, this IS the guy to get one from. Very well made! :cool

Thanks for the compliments. That is actually one of the jackets I made last year. Im currently not making any as i dont have the time with my work schedule but hope to be making a few more soon. I have a few others who are interested as well so I can keep you updated. Thanks again for the kind words.

Thanks for the compliments. That is actually one of the jackets I made last year. Im currently not making any as i dont have the time with my work schedule but hope to be making a few more soon. I have a few others who are interested as well so I can keep you updated. Thanks again for the kind words.

I am a very proud owner of one of Ed's jackets.
His superior commitment to quality, accuracy and customer service is an example to what all sellers should be.
Never before has this item ever been replicated to the true specs and details of the original, and somehow I think no one else can or will step up to the plate the way Ed has done.

The jackets are not easy on the bank account BUT you will be getting something that has been described as "a brand-new screen used jacket" as far as quality and accuracy.
Take it from me - I've obsessed over this stuff for way too long!

Is the jacket in the video the same I had criticized in the other thread? Okay, I take it back! This jacket looks fantastic! :eek

May I ask you, how much you paid?

The one in the vid is not the one he made from me, but yeah - I got the one he made after that and is even better.

I won't share what price I paid. But trust me, whatever Ed wants for it I can tell you the money is justified.

... Sure, if I was rich I would have no issue what so ever paying it, as it would be relative to the financial position....but for 99% of average BTTF fans here, it simply isn't affordable. ...

I'm not rich, too. But I would pay up to $ 1000 for a screen accurate jacket (I'm sure, the one shown in this thread costs considerably more).

I'm not rich, too. But I would pay up to $ 1000 for a screen accurate jacket (I'm sure, the one shown in this thread costs considerably more).

I would agree with that being both a very profitable but fair price. I have said that I would pay up to £1000 which equates to around $1600 at the current conversion rate. Anything above that and it would be wiser to get a pair of genuine Mags or better still, await 2015 to put towards some power laced ones :) (I'll have to think about a remortgage when those babies come out!) :love

The one in the vid is not the one he made from me, but yeah - I got the one he made after that and is even better.

I won't share what price I paid. But trust me, whatever Ed wants for it I can tell you the money is justified.

Would you mind posting some detailed pics of the jacket, and even better, a video of you wearing it and the sound chips etc.? Would be really cool to see more :thumbsup

Perhaps an arranged group buy can significantly reduce the cost for us mere mortals..? It will generate a lot more interest if it was affordable, and overall would generate just as much money for yourself, if not more :thumbsup Perhaps when you have more time create an interest thread and see how that goes Ed?

Although the current price is out of reach for most, im hoping to eventually be able to stream line the processes to make the jackes more cost effective.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back