2013 Toronto Prop Party

Well Brian (tk1565) was banned unfortunately so you won't get him here. JeffreyMorren isn't on here often so to get him you usually go through Gerry (gmprops) who is. I usually get responses from Gerry though so I can try him if you like.

Cam (GhostCinderella) has been called and a message left. I hope he comes, his stuff is always great. :)

Spoke with Gerry via email, and he did mention that he and Jeff are coming together so they are sorted. Hopefully you hear back from Cam, I like seeing his stuff too!

I'll pick Cam up myself just to make sure he attends.

Just had lunch with Alan Castillo. Damn! What a stand-up guy.

To Dr Slurpee...

Yes, I'd like to attend the RPF party. I've just sent you an email separately to confirm. If it's still available, I'd hope to have a little table-space for display of my stuff. Thank you!

Hello, just sent an email, wondering if any exhibitor tables still available (even half a table) - I have my cardboard Genesis Dalek (aka Dalek Simon) that I wouldn't mind displaying (at least half the Dalek (from the should up to the Dome), skirt being repaired :(. Also I have my Kaled mutant to go along with it and the voice modulator...please let me know....Thodin!

Hey guys,
not entirely relevant but we just put up a bunch of cosplay pictures from Anime North this past weekend and thought you might be interested in seeing some of the sweet costume and prop work: www.noose.ca (it links to the facebook)

In relevant news, super excited for the prop party and hoping to hell its good weather so I can see those sweet cars!

Anyone know, talk to, or email with any of these members? They have either said they are coming in this thread or have attended past years but my attempts to contact them to see if they need table space have been unfruitful and I think it might be just the RPF not alerting them to PMs or something. If anyone has email addresses they want to provide me that would be awesome!

ColinWily
falken108
GhostCinderella
kuzushi
narutoishere
Rob234111
tk1565
RPFKOV
Smitty77
gmprops
JeffreyMorren
pucknell
Electronic Lids

RPFKOV - I will be attending, no table needed this year. :)

not to sound like a dope, but is the shroud a movie prop replica? I haven't seen it featured in a film before. Spear of destiny? that sounds cool, I have the POD! :D

not to sound like a dope, but is the shroud a movie prop replica? I haven't seen it featured in a film before. Spear of destiny? that sounds cool, I have the POD! :D

Not a replica "movie" prop per-se (although I'm sure there are feature documentaries about it), but certainly a replica prop. :)

Do you have pics of it posted somewhere on the RPF? I'd love to see what it looks like :)

There used to be a thread in the JY but it's gone now. It looks just like the real thing, full sized, printed on canvas in very high resolution.

I've got the file sitting on my computer just waiting for someone who can print on linen... :love

Hey everyone, I'm still a bit unsure about things to bring, cause some of the stuff I have is props, some is just collectables relating to a movie/show/game etc. Would a show script be a kind of thing to bring for show?

Also, toys that are props, kool?

Hey everyone, I'm still a bit unsure about things to bring, cause some of the stuff I have is props, some is just collectables relating to a movie/show/game etc. Would a show script be a kind of thing to bring for show?

Also, toys that are props, kool?

It's all cool. If you have something you'd like to show bring it! The first year I brought a bunch of vintage James Bond press books. :)

Ok, when I was looking at the pics from previous years, the collection seem hardcore prop, and wasn't sure whether it made sense to bring certain things.

As long as they're either replicas or entertainment related you should be good. :) The last thing we want is for people to think they can't bring something neat just because they're afraid it doesn't fit!

WIP builds are good too. First year I brought an unfinished Vader helmet and Styrofoamguy brought some great incomplete builds.

Most of my stuff is "display" related, like I made a nice framed display or boxes for props (with the props in them of couse) and I was sure that would be ok. The thing I was a bit unsure about is I have a reproduced script for "encounter at farpoint" ST:TNG signed by 6 cast members I am going to bring for display. Like I would leave my autographed pics at home, but I think this would be something neat.

Most of my stuff is "display" related, like I made a nice framed display or boxes for props (with the props in them of couse) and I was sure that would be ok. The thing I was a bit unsure about is I have a reproduced script for "encounter at farpoint" ST:TNG signed by 6 cast members I am going to bring for display. Like I would leave my autographed pics at home, but I think this would be something neat.

Absolutely! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back