2011 Red Y-Wing: Build Thread™

Hey Guys, just a quick FYI on that last little Dr evil ship looking part that is missing from everyone's kit. Now that I am back in full swing casting i will get that going soon and get it shipping out in a few waves. I know that I also owe a few people little odds and ends and those will be addressed as well. I appreciate everyone's patience on those parts and will try to get them out soon. The run consisted of thousands and thousands of small parts and I was bound to miss a couple here and there. Overall the list of missing parts is very short, but I know if you have been waiting that is little consolation.

Because it is related to this I will say that i will be doing my best to address these, but I have a crazy casting schedule between now and Nov. Due to a number of circumstances I will be needing to take a nearly year long breather from this hobby starting in Nov. I will still be doing some stuff here and there, but it will likely be minimal. Circumstances may change but that is the plan right now. I wanted everyone i owe stuff to be aware that over the next few months I will be offering up some "last chance" kits before I break, as well as working on projects that i have committed to, like the PD and Escape pod. I just don't want people who I owe parts to thinking that i am ignoring the small parts, it's simply a matter of mixing in the small owed parts with the bigger kit runs since it's not always practical to set up and pour for just the tiny parts.

Thanks for everyone's patience on this.
mike

What an awesome build. Great work once again Jason. I wasn't even aware that Red Jammer also had a TIE kill marking under it's nose either.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back