2 New Noland Projects -----

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

so i have been wanting to do a project with my Noland helmet. I really liked the concept art and thought it would be cool to customize one to look more like the concept art.
also after having gotten a Termokk P1 bio, i thought to my self it has such nice lines that it would look good as a Noland.

First up is the Concept art Noland

i cut down the cheek area and removed the top cap. the plan is to have the neck guard be more fabric like instead of plates.

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

One Half my Samurai sculpt

IMG_0240.jpg

and one half Termokk's P1

IMG_0238.jpg

EQUALS

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
hot diggity dawg that looks better already! I love Corey's P1 bio and matched with your Samurai top it looks killer Daman!

xdmray

thanks J. i forgot to say i also dremmeled out where rust is going to be on Corey's bio. help it look even more jungle worn.

xdmray

thanks everyone. yeah i think Termokks design is much closer to screen accurate.

look, shiny!!!!

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

Uratz

When my grand kids finally gets this Helmet from the postal service I'll tell them grandpa wants it to look like Termokk's P1 Bio.

xdmray

Update on the Termokk Noland.

paint is finished! just needs a clear coat.
i am much happier with whole paint up on this one. I did a different technique on the whole thing and it came out pretty damn cool looking IMO

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

munson

Great work on the detail and the paint up looks amazing. It looks like you dremeled a little bit on it?