2 New Noland Projects -----

Thank you everybody.

Looks great bud! Are you going to put the leather onto that one too?

Thanks Corey
yeah im gonna do this one up all the way. I am thinking it is going to replace my other helmet. this one is just looking better in shape and paint.

Great work on the detail and the paint up looks amazing. It looks like you dremeled a little bit on it?

Thanks Doug
yep i thought if it was going to have some serious rust it should have eaten some of the metal as well.

Well, I have rust on my car so I can definitely tell you that the rust effect on the helmet is VERY close to the real deal.
Very nice work on them, Daman. :cry:

Wow, Daman, you knocked that bad boy up a notch! How's the rest of the costume coming?

Thanks man! havent worked on the rest of the suit in awhile. i need to order some stuff. i am def going to replace my first helmet with this one. looks sooooo much better.

Well, I have rust on my car so I can definitely tell you that the rust effect on the helmet is VERY close to the real deal.
Very nice work on them, Daman. :cry:

Thanks Nicole! ps i promise i will work on Mr Giggles soon.

so i added all the leather an straps. it only needs the laser housing, lenses, and the black hoses.

IMG_0745.jpg

here's some close up detail of the rust.

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

and a comparison pic of the Ruffkin version and the Termokk version.

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

Im not sure which bio I like the most. The Ruffkin has those mean eyes but Termokks got a better profile (IMO)... but they both look great with the samurai bucket and leather.
Great work on both of them.

No rush on the Giggles bio, Daman. You take your time with what YOU wanna do. ;) Although, it would be fun having it before Christmas.

a bit more work done on the concept art Noland

still needs the hoses and to dirty up the leather straps.
i knew i was going to have a hard time with the neck guards for this one so i made some out of foamies wrapped in leather.
it's not exactly like the concept art but it's kinda cool looking.

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back