10 Cloverfield Lane (Post-release)

Saw it last night. Really liked it. Hard to discuss with someone who hasn't seen it yet. Too easy to give away twists and turns. Let me say this: Starts off fast. SLOWS in the middle and just when you think it's gonna get a bit sleepy it accelerates towards its finale which is undeniably thrilling and fun. Go see it!

Saw it last night. Really liked it. Hard to discuss with someone who hasn't seen it yet. Too easy to give away twists and turns. Let me say this: Starts off fast. SLOWS in the middle and just when you think it's gonna get a bit sleepy it accelerates towards its finale which is undeniably thrilling and fun. Go see it!

Totally agree with you, real mine game movie

I took my 11-yr old to see it and kinda wish I hadn't of now. He doesn't trust my movie choices now. Lol! It scared him.

i admit i jumped couple times as well. i knew at some points there should be a "shock" moment but i always seemed to guess at the wrong time and still jumped. i have a hard time judging when to bring my nieces with me... i had a bad experience the last time i was stuck watching them

chappie was coming out that night and i had my ticket already, i brought my 2 nieces with me 14yrs old and 6. well... that was a bad idea.... i was so excited over the movie i never noticed it was rated R..

i think the scariest part for me is
was howard really a pervert and kidnapped that little girl and killed her in the bunker before the end of the world happened...

i admit i jumped couple times as well. i knew at some points there should be a "shock" moment but i always seemed to guess at the wrong time and still jumped. i have a hard time judging when to bring my nieces with me... i had a bad experience the last time i was stuck watching them

chappie was coming out that night and i had my ticket already, i brought my 2 nieces with me 14yrs old and 6. well... that was a bad idea.... i was so excited over the movie i never noticed it was rated R..

i think the scariest part for me is
was howard really a pervert and kidnapped that little girl and killed her in the bunker before the end of the world happened...

It's a neat touch as usually in these movies, as i kinda guessed in a previous post, they tried to make you wonder if Howard was really nuts or if something happened as a misdirection but in this case both things were all too real.

Really enjoyable other than the ending pulling me out a bit. John Goodman easily delivered a 10 out of 10.

I hear ya about the end, though I loved the movie that one part sure did feel like war of the worlds with Tom cruise... Like they borrowed the idea or something, heck maybe Michelle saw the movie and that's where she got the idea!? I'm cool with that now lol

i was thinking about this movie all day today... I'm a huge bunker fan, hence maybe way I'm so addicted to LOST. Matter of fact last night on history channel they had a speical on bunkers..

I was was curious what people are thinking... I'm gonna tag it with it still being so close to the release

do you think Howard accidentally hit her rushing to his bunker? Or did he purposely run her off the road and while kidnapping her the attack happened? I wonder what the truth is behind it... Idk if the attack happened first if Howard would be too concerned about saving Hera? I mean he caught emmit until emmit finally busted his way in the door awhile breaking his arm.. If Howard was so generous about saving people why did he fight emmit off? I tend to believe Howard kidnapped Michelle and the attack happened...

My feeling is that he was already scoping her out. Didn't they show his truck at the gas station before he ran her off the road? Then coincidentally the attack happened. Maybe he picked something up on his CB and he used it as a moment of opportunity to kidnap Michelle. No one wants to be alone during the zombie apocalypse.

All I gotta say is, Goodman could very well be nominated for some best actor awards. Stellar performances all-around, and that ending was completely unexpected, since I was just waiting for the first Cloverfield monster to appear for the finale :lol

Anyone else start feeling deja vu with Room when watching 10 Cloverfield? I'm sure I wasn't the only one :)

All I gotta say is, Goodman could very well be nominated for some best actor awards. Stellar performances all-around, and that ending was completely unexpected, since I was just waiting for the first Cloverfield monster to appear for the finale :lol

Anyone else start feeling deja vu with Room when watching 10 Cloverfield? I'm sure I wasn't the only one :)

i agree, i think he did amazing!

Not bad, Not sure what I was expecting.
Good man was weird, creepy, mean, and crazy all at once.

They kind of left it open for a sequel of sorts...

Didn't really like it, but didn't really dislike it either :unsure :wacko Actors were good but the characters seemed a little too dumb.
I really liked the first one though.

It feels a little like the Aliens dropped off some wild animal in the first film. To see how we would react. And then begin the actual invasion in the second film, or something.

I haven't seen the bluray yet. wondering what kind of bonus features we get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back