10 Cloverfield Lane (Post-release)

Re: 10 Cloverfield Lane

The Super Bowl tv spot is online, short as all heck, but I felt it was pretty damn intense. Need to catch this film, if it doesn't connect well to the 1/18/08 film, it may do just fine all on it's own!

The Super Bowl tv spot is online, short as all heck, but I felt it was pretty damn intense. Need to catch this film, if it doesn't connect well to the 1/18/08 film, it may do just fine all on it's own!

where online? i missed it! dang!!!

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REXK2LNJZio

youtube has it! i loved it. i wonder where the boy came from? it looks like the red car accident she's alone. the white light behind the house I'm curious about too! so excited for this!

Got part of my swamp pop soda order, no puzzle pieces. Hopefully I will get some with the rest of the order coming in tomorrow .

Got part of my swamp pop soda order, no puzzle pieces. Hopefully I will get some with the rest of the order coming in tomorrow .

Im broke right now, hopefully when I order mine I get some puzzle pieces . Fingers crossed!!

looks good! hands on the main door entrance, wonder if those are normal people or mutants.... her face looks scared when she sees what ever those hands are attached to

ok now im lost. ABSOLUTE pun intended. cloverfield was great, the "new" Godzilla for America. it was a f.p. our "world" back then, but now it has all the sudden become a "universe". it has nothing to do with cloverfield, directly, but it "expands" the mythology to make more and more sequel- pre-sequels?. the original movie monster has nothing to do with this film, but indirectly "ties" into the new monster of the cloverfield lane-galaxy?. is that the jest of it? no offense im gonna watch it but geez, its sounding like there gonna eventually make this into a cross over and have jeager's eventually show up. and then they say "gotcha!" wasn't that clever?" we only made you watch 6 movies and wait 20 some odd years..... aren't you "LOST" yet..... BAD ROBOT. THATS WHAT WERE ALL ABOUT!! geez im not a bitter movie goer but this is just getting crazy, and not in the my "safe word is" crazy..... prove me wrong J.J. please....

Yeah, I'm lost, too. Maybe John Goodman lives in a testing grounds, and he develops a serum that makes them immune, aaand one of them turns into a giant monster at the very end and falls asleep in the ocean. And also, John Goodman was a developer at the Slusho! company and was let go because he said the satellites were spying on the world, and he planned to drop them out of space. Boom, connections :lol

I still am intrugued by the film though, I think the less I know the better. If the film explains the connection, then it will. Abrams doesnt spoon feed his audience, and he shouldn't start to

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back