1/72 Cloud City Diorama with PG Falcon and FM Slave 1

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JediMichael

Sr Member
I like the whole, this is it, I'm finishing this now.....8 months later...ok, NOW.
I did that, but was 11 months later. I'm actually close to actually finishing my battlecruiser.

korben44

Sr Member
Time off is always a good thing... brings things into perspective... I'm looking forward to yours being done as well!

JediMichael

Sr Member
Yeah. All week I've been painting and weathering little by little and doing decal tests. So ridiculously time consuming. But it really brings it out.

gt350pony66

Sr Member
Time away did me some good, of course I didn't really have a choice until I got settled into a new place. I even had moments when I doubted if I could enjoy building again...how dumb was that?! :p