MILLENNIUM FALCON 1:6 SCALE

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GEEK1138

Sr Member
So the Falcon has arrived safe and sound in Germany, so when I can travel I will finish the final assembly and get some pix

Just a foot note...I plan on making the various 1/6 objects around the falcon in Hanger bay 94. I particularly like the aircraft carrier runway lamps they used so I modelled and moulded some of these for the scene. Not exactly the same but not bad for adding lighting to the set
lights.jpg

h94XjN5l.jpg
5huQ2y6l.jpg

joberg

Master Member
So the Falcon has arrived safe and sound in Germany, so when I can travel I will finish the final assembly and get some pix

Just a foot note...I plan on making the various 1/6 objects around the falcon in Hanger bay 94. I particularly like the aircraft carrier runway lamps they used so I modelled and moulded some of these for the scene. Not exactly the same but not bad for adding lighting to the set
View attachment 1381407
View attachment 1381408 View attachment 1381409
Excellent stuff!!:notworthy::notworthy: (y) (y)

DiRty37

More docking bay details? Nice.
Looking forward to seeing some updated shots in the future. Possible addition of those yellow fueling pods? Those always caught my eye in that scene.

ID10T

Wow.

You should check satellite photos because I think you could see that from orbit. Which is just about perfect as far as I’m concerned.

Excellent job! Maybe a dozen or so people could build the Falcon on this scale. But to do it with such accuracy and attention to detail is truly commendable.

I rebuilt a 1971 Land-Rover and that took 11 months...