Unlimited Run 1/50 scale Planet Express ship (Futurama) kits

Volpin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finally up! I'm taking orders for my 1/50 scale PlanEx ship model in several different configurations. Here's a look at what the finished result can be:

13369423984_60eb3b5fc6_b.jpg

I'm offering these in "Flying" and "Landed" variants. Following the links to purchase will provide lots more photos of the kits in more detail. Here's the break down of what's included in each piece. .

Flying Version: $355.00

PlanEx_Gear_Up_01.jpg

This kit is available to purchase here

This is a 19-piece kit; all parts are cast in urethane resin and will be provided untrimmed. Only the main hull is hollow, all other parts are solid castings. Finishing this kit will require sanding and light filler work before paint and assembly. The completed ship measures 24″ long, 8″ high and 9″ wide.

Included in this kit are the following:

• Rotocast hollow main body “hull”
  • 3 tail fins
  • Turret with gun barrel
  • Dark matter engine
  • 3 “plugs” which fit into the landing gear recesses for a flat lower hull
  • Bay door “plug”
  • 8 window inserts
  • 2 tail fin logos printed to vinyl decals

Landed Version: $380.00

PlanEx_Gear_Down_01.jpg

This kit is available to purchase here

This 22-piece kit includes everything needed to make a freestanding Planet Express ship with extended landing gear. All parts are cast in urethane resin and will be provided untrimmed. Only the main hull is hollow, all other parts are solid castings. Finishing this kit will require sanding and light filler work before paint and assembly. The completed ship measures 24″ long, 10″ high and 9″ wide.

Included in this kit are the following:

• Rotocast hollow main body “hull”
  • 3 tail fins
  • Turret with gun barrel
  • Dark matter engine
  • 2 rear landing struts
  • 2 rear landing feet
  • Front landing strut mount
  • Front landing strut staircase
  • Bay door “plug”
  • 8 window inserts
  • 2 tail fin logos printed to vinyl decals

Accessories:

I also have pieces available to make the tiny wing tips illuminated ($10) as well as a cratered display base ($20) to show the landed ship. These are sold separately from the model kits so people can add options as desired.

11548002955_5b62c2110d_b.jpg
13073611025_819290b494_b.jpg

For these items only I'm also including a discount for RPF members! Use the coupon code "PLANEXRPF" at check out to get 10% off the cost of any of the Planet Express ship model parts!

the coupon code did not work in check out

Odd. I just checked it and it seems to be working fine for me.

Screen Shot 2014-04-14 at 6.31.49 PM.png

Edit: This code will only work for the items listed above. If you have other items in your cart when trying to check out it won't be applied.

Last edited:
I was after the landed version, that is probably why. It was the only item in my cart.

Last edited:
I was after the landed version, that is probably why. It was the only item in my cart.

ACK. Very sorry about that, the issue has been corrected. I had the "Flying" version listed in the coupon twice. NOW it works, I swear!

Cheers for that, Just another question. Is the tax added to over seas orders or is over seas order excempt?

Bump for the weekend crowd - I've got 5 finished kits headed out to their new owners this week and more resin on the way!

923202_746628135357213_3043841046393765774_n.jpg

If you don't already offer a build/paint service for these, I would LOVE to have one in my online portfolio!
www.jimmycosentino.com
This kit looks amazing, if anyone wants one professionally built and painted, please contact me!
Respect to the OP

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back