1/144 Star Wars Millennium Falcon (The Force Awakens) plastic model BANDAI

Ok the custom hybrid landing gear DC plug is assembled, it was... :wacko

But it's done :thumbsup

Still need to be cleaned up, primed and painted but it's now a real thing and not just an idea :thumbsup

Excellent Pinousse, looking very nice.

Thanks a lot :$

Before cleaning and detailling the "landing DC plug" I wanted to do a bit of test fit between the custom landing gear and the Falcon and between the Faclon and the diorama base and it look like it will do the job pretty well :thumbsup

Pinousse,
This model looks absolutely incredible! You are doing amazing work on it, very inspiring! I just recieved my Falcon in the mail, I can't believe what a fine kit it is, and I know that when I build it, i'm going to refer to your photos! Thanks for sharing your work sir!

That's a really cool idea :thumbsup

Thanks I found it realy practical this way to take the dio appart :rolleyes

Looking great

J

Pinousse,
This model looks absolutely incredible! You are doing amazing work on it, very inspiring! I just recieved my Falcon in the mail, I can't believe what a fine kit it is, and I know that when I build it, i'm going to refer to your photos! Thanks for sharing your work sir!

Thanks a lot but don't forget to check Jaitea and Sqbiedoo work too! :$

As for my Falcon the shadows and the base color for the landing gears are done but sorry no pics tonight I need to sleep :wacko

But don't worry you get plenty of them tomorow and during the week end :cheers

Awesome Thanksgiving to all of you and be awesome, as always :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks I found it realy practical this way to take the dio appart :rolleyes

Thanks a lot but don't forget to check Jaitea and Sqbiedoo work too! :$

As for my Falcon the shadows and the base color for the landing gears are done but sorry no pics tonight I need to sleep :wacko

But don't worry you get plenty of them tomorow and during the week end :cheers

Awesome Thanksgiving to all of you and be awesome, as always :cheers

You should change "Pinousse" in "Mister Awsome" :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
You should change "Pinousse" in "Mister Awsome" :lol

:lol

The landing gears will be done tonight so pics will follow, and my wife have already painted the base for the diorama :thumbsup

Something like that :rolleyes

And I have to say that the next Bandai Faclon this time for an OT project is already ordered :D

See you later with news from the landing gears :$

Light is not good at all here at 22h50 even with the light of the bench :(

But until tomorow I managed to get and edit an "not too bad" pic of the landing gears :thumbsup

More tomorow in daylight! :cheers

So it's time for some pics :thumbsup

The Falcon itself is DONE :cheers

Yes it missing one landing gear because it was not practical to put it in because it is all wired and ready to play is role as a connector between the diorama and the Falcon now :rolleyes

So the pics :$

And now time to do the diorama and I think it will be keep me busy until the second Faclon arrived :lol

So look like it will be no diorama after all because I have to consider shipping :lol

Starting to list all the goodness I whant to pack in my OT Falcon I realised that let go this one can help a bit :lol

On the next version I want to build a flight version with an internal rechargeable power supply that I have to choose in my stock and with the same lighting as a base but I want to raise the bar, light more stuff and go further :rolleyes

I also plan to use some of the cool stuff I normaly use in fonctionnal prop domain but this kind of stuff can realy enhance this type of project :thumbsup

But that for a bit later and will have this own new thread :thumbsup

The TFA one now have a brand and strong new mounting point and a custom simple base and two power suplly solution :thumbsup

I have to to the last ajustments and then take pics and vids and cal this one DONE :rolleyes

See you all later :cheers

Sunday evening, almost done with the TFA Falcon :thumbsup

Working slowly because of a bad bronchitis :cry

Final pics and video will be available by the next week and then I will turn fully to the OT Falcon :cheers

Good night Falcon nation ;)

So the TFA Falcon is now DONE :thumbsup

I want to say a HUGE thank you to all of us who have follow, comment or just look after this thread, you are awesome, realy :$

I left you with the finals pics of this one and I will get in touch with you tomorow first for the final video of this one and then pretty soon after when my second Bandai Falcon arrived :thumbsup

The OT Falcon will be more advanced and will have his own thread once I will have stuff to post :rolleyes

See you later with the video :cheers

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back