Limited Run 1:1 Scale Imperial Beskar Bars Made With Real Damascus Steel! New update Taking remaining payments!!!

**********************UPDATE***********************

Ok please remit final payments of 193.00 this includes shipping!!! Pics up of actual product!!
I also still have 10 Bars left over!! Pleas pm me if interested in one of the remaining 10 bar

**********************UPDATE***********************

Ok please remit final payments of 193.00 this includes shipping!!! Pics up of actual product!!
I also still have 10 Bars left over!! Pleas pm me if interested in one of the remaining 10 bar
Paid, can’t wait!
New Pics Up For the final Bar
Taking remaining balance!!

Ok Guys you have been asking for these!! Real Damascus Imperial Beskar Bars! You have seen my keychains and now here’s the Interest list for the 1:1 Beskar bars! These are made with real Damascus Steel that has been forged and stamped; yes Stamped with the Imperial logo! This is a high end prop replicas of the screen used prop! The lines in the bars are real not painted or laser cut in!

we are looking at 250.00 plus 8.00 for priority shipping to the USA!! ......right now a rough estimate!!

So I am looking for serious buyers for these, that will want to pay for these high end props!

Please pm me if you are serious. Below are pictures of what you will get as the damascus pattern will very from bar to bar. The ones in the photos below are stamped in the wrong position as it should be turned slightly counter clockwise to be straight up and down, I will be posting more photos of a corrected bar once completed, and just to clarify all new bars made will have the corrected logo in the correct position. The back will also be milled to match the original prop and re-etched to get the pattern back in the milled slots. If you want to know the size and dimensions please feel free to reach out to me.

Last pic is the bar stamped correctl, this one will be sanded polished and the acid etched!

Ok guys taking deposites for production! 65.00 non-refundable deposite for each bar ordered then once they are ready to ship i will ask for the remainder of owed.
You can make those deposits to.....mgraham976@gmail.com

we have 8 bars left!

Ok starting a list!

ventuoguy...1 paid 65.00 do
jim Fred......1 paid 65.00 dp
Rupert Guerra..... 1 paid 65.00 dp
J shepherd..also boosted1976.......1 paid 100.00 dp
manny Romero 1 paid 65.00 dp
NiTi_Wizard. 1........paid 65.00 dp

christopher bergbauer 1........paid In full
Jason Ross 1........paid ........Paid in full
Chandler Gladden 1......paid .....paid in full
boss Tom or Thomas cooneypaid in full

Ok Remaining payment will be 185.00 plus 8.00 for a total of 193.00

"This is the way"
View attachment 1245576View attachment 1245577View attachment 1248784View attachment 1249191View attachment 1249192View attachment 1258196View attachment 1258197
can I claim second row far right? I love how it looks like a wave up top! :)

I got mine it is awesome and HEAVY. Great functional paperweight :). Can these be protected with a layer of rennasance wax polish?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back