1:1 Ironman/Tony Stark mannequin

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's a preview of what's to come. I'm still a long way before it's done. I'm still looking for the abs, cod, and legs. The bust is of course a fine sculpt by Vashy, painted by Streetjudge, The upper armor is a fine example of the quality and craftsmanship that Finhead does. Excellent work. This will be mounted to a mannequin.

Reel

View attachment 90599

Last edited:
Too bad that bust is too large to fit a helmet.
BTW the inner shoulder bells are upside down and the one outter is as well.

I just love the busts I see on this forum. May I ask how much this one cost? Or rather how much a bust usually costs? :) I would love to find someone who would be willing to make me an emperor palpatine

hi matt the tony stark bust cost $149.99 which works out about £100 but you can get them painted for about £150..

But reel that is awesome I would love to do something like that with my tony stark bust :D

Personally I think it would look sharp just having him hold the helmet under his arm.

The bust can fit a helmet, but you have to cut his ears off and probably the top of his hair.

Good lord! That is how you define "fit"? :eek

I hope my tailor doesn't start thinking that way.

Me: "Excuse me sir, these pants are tight in the crotch."

Tailor: "No problem. let me go get my meat cleaver. "

:p

hi matt the tony stark bust cost $149.99 which works out about £100 but you can get them painted for about £150..

But reel that is awesome I would love to do something like that with my tony stark bust :D

Thanks, still a long way to go.

Reel

I may have to abandon this whole 1:1 project. It's next to impossible to get a set of legs and abs for this thing.

Reel

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back