1:1 Ironman/Tony Stark mannequin

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's a preview of what's to come. I'm still a long way before it's done. I'm still looking for the abs, cod, and legs. The bust is of course a fine sculpt by Vashy, painted by Streetjudge, The upper armor is a fine example of the quality and craftsmanship that Finhead does. Excellent work. This will be mounted to a mannequin.

Reel

View attachment 90599

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Finhead

Sr Member
Too bad that bust is too large to fit a helmet.
BTW the inner shoulder bells are upside down and the one outter is as well.

mattevans

I just love the busts I see on this forum. May I ask how much this one cost? Or rather how much a bust usually costs? :) I would love to find someone who would be willing to make me an emperor palpatine

Chris27989

hi matt the tony stark bust cost $149.99 which works out about £100 but you can get them painted for about £150..

But reel that is awesome I would love to do something like that with my tony stark bust :D

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Personally I think it would look sharp just having him hold the helmet under his arm.

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member
The bust can fit a helmet, but you have to cut his ears off and probably the top of his hair.

Good lord! That is how you define "fit"? :eek

I hope my tailor doesn't start thinking that way.

Me: "Excuse me sir, these pants are tight in the crotch."

Tailor: "No problem. let me go get my meat cleaver. "

:p

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hi matt the tony stark bust cost $149.99 which works out about £100 but you can get them painted for about £150..

But reel that is awesome I would love to do something like that with my tony stark bust :D
Thanks, still a long way to go.

Reel

WarPig

Sr Member
Good lord! That is how you define "fit"? :eek

I hope my tailor doesn't start thinking that way.

Me: "Excuse me sir, these pants are tight in the crotch."

Tailor: "No problem. let me go get my meat cleaver. "

:p
Wouldn't worry,unless your tailor is Lorena Bobbitt... :lol

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I may have to abandon this whole 1:1 project. It's next to impossible to get a set of legs and abs for this thing.

Reel