“Wednesday” From Tim Burton Coming To Netflix

If you're talking about the song during the dance routine, that would be Goo Goo Muk by the Cramps.
Takes me back.
No, I was referring to Jenna Ortega's influences for her dance choreography. She referenced actual goth kids dancing back in the '90s and (I think) Siouxie of Siouxie and the Banshees.

I probably should have been clearer, by videos I didn't mean that she watched movie clips, what she watched were videos of actual goth kids dancing and that's what she based her moves on, Along with the lead sing of Siouxie and the Banshees (I think), but definitely some old(er) rock band with a female lead singer.

I was definitely reminded of some of Siouxsie's dancing...

and interesting here beside the similar dance moves is this is one of the periods when Robert Smith of the Cure was playing in her band

and of course for the Stranger Things crowd

Also a some of Iggy Pop in that dance as well

iggy-pop-iggy.gif

xGLkDq.gif

I tell ya, I’ve fallen for it lol it’s grown on me

It honestly reminds me of when I was a kid, almost like something you would see on Nickelodeon.

I was cracking up laughing when she was selling fudge, and the is a cello that’s she’s playing? That scene as well

Think I’m on ep6. I’m ok with it, don’t take it seriously and it’s something fun to watch

Gasped when the woman snapped her thumb twice to activate the secret statue

Several people here have lifted valid points of criticism. But not enough for it to be deemed a "steaming pile of dung" IMHO.
The creators could improve for the next season.
Why can he not freely call it a “steaming pile of dung” if that is what he thinks?No need for the “thought police” right.

Why can he not freely call it a “steaming pile of dung” if that is what he thinks?No need for the “thought police” right.
Personally, I think there have been several other series this season that are much more worthy of the moniker, and if you use it too much then you'd dilute it's strength. But that's just my opinion. That's all there are: opinions.

Last edited:
Finished it, I went into this with zero spoilers and only seeing the trailer once

I was confused the first 2/3 episodes but then got hooked.

Once I saw the monsters hair I knew who “it” was. Then they had a episode which basically proved wrong who I thought it was.. only to find out in the end it was the same person I thought it was

I have to go back and rewatch that “confusing” episode

But I really enjoyed this, I also loved this version of uncle fester

Hope there is a season 2

Finished it, I went into this with zero spoilers and only seeing the trailer once

I was confused the first 2/3 episodes but then got hooked.

Once I saw the monsters hair I knew who “it” was. Then they had a episode which basically proved wrong who I thought it was.. only to find out in the end it was the same person I thought it was

I have to go back and rewatch that “confusing” episode

But I really enjoyed this, I also loved this version of uncle fester

Hope there is a season 2
It's already been renewed.

So, a buddy of mine knows how much I like The Addams Family (almost named my daughter Brooklyn Wednesday), & bought me this for Christmas.
PXL_20221223_181922118.jpg
PXL_20221223_181929515.jpg

It's a great cast in silicone with an aluminum armature inside that gives some variety in posing.
PXL_20221223_182017959.jpg
PXL_20221223_182237477.jpg

... & for the prevalent OT purists, I decided to mix genres & franchises for ya...
PXL_20221223_182350175.jpg
PXL_20221223_182403536.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back